Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

fac envolver beatmaker3 solved! (thanks audioveek)

hi, has anyone successfully setup fac envolver within bm3 to trigger a banks pads?
i have bank1 filled with samples to be triggered.
and i have bank2 playing samples and hosting envolver plugin generating midi.
how do i manage the internal midi routing?

edit: audioveek midiBus plugin does the job!

Comments

• 2nd request: How do you use FAC Envolver. I can't figure the damn thing out. Transient is eazy but Envolver seems to need some skills I haven't learned but want to.

I bought it on sale and have a bit of an App backlog. It rolled into my iPad around BF with:

1. BM3 (it wasn't on sale but the IAP's were 50% off so...)
    2. StageLight (I got the IOS version for free by buying the Mac. That is now loophole closed)
    3. KEW
    4. iWaveStation (my favorite Korg Synth now)
    5. End, end.

Just "odds' and ends.

You get the idea. I'm holding the line on NS2 until a sale makes me do it.

Please do NOT discount NS2 or GR-16 or I'll never catch up. The sale on iBassist made me buy all the Drummers.