Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 !

1575859606163»

Comments

• Sam, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Korg never took Gadget seriously. It was all about Gadgetizing HW. DEVs were PRO but leadership is a joke. You can’t have leadership with no vision and expect to compete with Steinberg. They never took workflow serious. They never took IAA etc serious. They never took FX serious. They never delivered a serious Sampler. They never delivered any AUDIO editing features - even after offering Gadget to MAC users for $200. Etc etc. They even shut down their own Forum. It was all a big joke.

• edited July 11

As it is now I mostly use Gadget as an all-in-one legacy Korg rompler. The «new» synths you (mostly) have to buy all sound very cheesy/EDMy or too chiptuney to me. Would easily rebuy an auv3 update of iMS20 before spending more on this closed system approach. Love it for bass and drums, hate that it doesn’t have midi learn.

• @ehehehe said:
    As it is now I mostly use Gadget as an all-in-one legacy Korg rompler. The «new» synths you (mostly) have to buy all sound very cheesy/EDMy or too chiptuney to me. Would easily rebuy an auv3 update of iMS20 before spending more on this closed system approach. Love it for bass and drums, hate that it doesn’t have midi learn.

What if you use Memphis in Gadget instead of iMS20? You can midi-learn any parameter in Memphis.

• @R_2 said:
    Omar S using Gadget? :D
    Recognize the “SynShot 3” preset from Amsterdam and the clap from Bilbao (ATMOS kit 1).

Coincidentally he revealed what was used in that track: Volca Sample :)
    Makes sense it has some of the same samples as Gadget (both released in 2014).

• @caspergomez said:
    Sam, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Korg never took Gadget seriously. It was all about Gadgetizing HW. DEVs were PRO but leadership is a joke. You can’t have leadership with no vision and expect to compete with Steinberg. They never took workflow serious. They never took IAA etc serious. They never took FX serious. They never delivered a serious Sampler. They never delivered any AUDIO editing features - even after offering Gadget to MAC users for $200. Etc etc. They even shut down their own Forum. It was all a big joke.

I loved reading this as Tony Montana.