Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 !

Comments

• edited August 2019

I’ve sat down with a Gadget beta tester. Be very careful with Ontario, every instance doubles your bank account balance and after ten minutes we were sitting in a mansion surrounded by a team of lawyers.
    Hoping this gets fixed before release!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I’ve sat down with a Gadget beta tester. Be very careful with Ontario, every instance doubles your bank account balance and after ten minutes we were sitting in a mansion surrounded by a team of lawyers.

Huh? :D

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

Yeah, they claim they're working on it.

• Glad some of you are finding this amusing. My friend has just turned into a cat after opening the AU and is currently in critical condition at a private veterinary clinic. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated here folks

• I’ve turned into a cat several times now, thought it was just me...?

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Glad some of you are finding this amusing. My friend has just turned into a cat after opening the AU and is currently in critical condition at a private veterinary clinic. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated here folks

Hope your friend is feline ok.

• I keep forgetting not to click on this thread anymore 😂😲😇😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I have spectator mode enabled for this thread @maxwellhouser

Budge up, make space for one more :D

• edited August 2019

Korg cancelled their holidays to put out a quick fix and I have good news, my friend is almost human again. Just the head is proving difficult but my friend is in good spirits and is busy setting up a Twitter account to help pass time while this gets resolved.

• I think the Russians are trolling this thread😳😳😳😳

• @Tones4Christ said:
    I think the Russians are trolling this thread😳😳😳😳

LOL. I feel offended, I'm 1/8 Russian...
    ...and well the US ain't that much better, they just want to imagine they are...

• Ask your friend with connections if Korg has plans on releasing KG3 with some feature updates like mono/stereo and undo buttons on Main screen as well as a fly out Parametric EQ so we could finish our tracks in the box. Thanks. While you’re at it, ask if they need any other beta testers. I’m happy to offer some time to help them out.

• @Samu said:

@Tones4Christ said:

...and well the US ain't that much better, they just want to imagine they are...

You live in the greatest, most free country on the planet, Sam, with millions of people trying to get in. Be proud of that and don’t forget it. No other country could say that.

• @caspergomez said:

@Samu said:

@Tones4Christ said:

You live in the greatest, most free country on the planet, Sam, with millions of people trying to get in. Be proud of that and don’t forget it. No other country could say that.

I live in Sweden ad we couldn't handle the situation if millions tried to invade us at once, the system would collapse :D

• Glad you’re honest. Thought you were in the US since you brought up the US.

• @silent1 said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    Logic is hard to learn. If you got started on something like Ableton you will probably hate Logic for the first year. After that maybe you will adjust. I find Logic probably runs better than any other Daw on a MacOS and doesn't require any damn dongle, and yes it's cheaper than the rest too, so that's why I use it. I like the sounds. I can't understand the workflow and there isn't a damn manual. The online help doesn't help either.

Here are the manuals: https://support.apple.com/en_US/manuals/professionalsoftware

Brah that aint a manual, that's a damn online help system. I want a feckin PDF.

• The one thing I know about Sweden is that every single person I’ve met or worked with musically has a deep appreciation for music and actually “plays” a classic instrument.

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@silent1 said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    Logic is hard to learn. If you got started on something like Ableton you will probably hate Logic for the first year. After that maybe you will adjust. I find Logic probably runs better than any other Daw on a MacOS and doesn't require any damn dongle, and yes it's cheaper than the rest too, so that's why I use it. I like the sounds. I can't understand the workflow and there isn't a damn manual. The online help doesn't help either.

Here are the manuals: https://support.apple.com/en_US/manuals/professionalsoftware

I’m confused... do you own Logic, but don’t have access to PDFs? I haven’t bought yet... they don’t supply em?

• @caspergomez said:
    The one thing I know about Sweden is that every single person I’ve met or worked with musically has a deep appreciation for music and actually “plays” a classic instrument.

Part of the educational system here...

Our music teacher was impressed when I brought my Amiga 500 with a sampler to school...

I guess many of students got exposed to the early trackers and composing with samples after the school also bought a few Amigas...

Those were the days :D

• @caspergomez said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

I’m confused... do you own Logic, but don’t have access to PDFs? I haven’t bought yet... they don’t supply em?

I downloaded the iBooks version and consult it on my iPad or iPhone whenever I need it :#

• @caspergomez said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@silent1 said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

Nope. Apple is all about getting third parties to do the work for them. So yes there's an iBooks thing that your can try and download from their website, or you can download an illegal copy of some manual written by a third party publisher like Logic for Dummies etc.. Same goes for MacOS which I'm gradually learning, no thanks at all to the Apple help system.

• @silent1 said:

@caspergomez said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

I downloaded the iBooks version and consult it on my iPad or iPhone whenever I need it :#
    @silent1 said:

@caspergomez said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

I really can't get it to download and as a paying customer, I'm insulted by all the work I'm expected to go through when a simple help manual ought to have been bundled in with the software.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Korg cancelled their holidays to put out a quick fix and I have good news, my friend is almost human again. Just the head is proving difficult but my friend is in good spirits and is busy setting up a Twitter account to help pass time while this gets resolved.

I just opened up the new Siam AU and it’s nothing but whiskers which when plucked sound like a mix between a meow and a Grajabpi. Sounds ok, but I hope I’m not hurting your friend somehow.

• edited August 2019

Siam is very flexible, would recommend spending some more time with it now the major bug has been resolved @bounce

Unfortunately there's a problem with the all new matching EQ, my friend was sweeping around 4,000,000khz with a small q and now I have to prepare a wedding speech at very short notice. Use with caution!

• @caspergomez said:
    This has become the “every DAW is a winner” society

...and my bank account is a loser

Bought Logic before the big price drop.

Later bought Ableton Live because it was on sale with a package deal that included Max For Live. At the time I was living in a place with cheap rent and had some money to burn.

Nowadays I don't use Logic at all and I only use Ableton Live as a glorified multi-track audio recorder.

• @GovernorSilver said:

@caspergomez said:

Later bought Ableton Live because it was on sale with a package deal that included Max For Live. At the time I was living in a place with cheap rent and had some money to burn.

Nowadays I don't use Logic at all and I only use Ableton Live as a glorified multi-track audio recorder.

Sorry to hear

• edited August 2019

@caspergomez said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@caspergomez said:

Sorry to hear

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things for me. Car repairs, buying a house and house repairs, etc. cost a hell of a lot more.

• @GovernorSilver said:

@caspergomez said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@caspergomez said:

Sorry to hear

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things for me. Car repairs, buying a house and house repairs, etc. cost a hell of a lot more.

Yes. I hear that!!

• @GovernorSilver said:

@caspergomez said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@caspergomez said:

Sorry to hear

And her endless boots and shoes I find.

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@silent1 said:

@caspergomez said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@silent1 said:

@caspergomez said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

I really can't get it to download and as a paying customer, I'm insulted by all the work I'm expected to go through when a simple help manual ought to have been bundled in with the software.

The help is in LPX itself under help, where help usually is, and it’s rather good too – pretty much everything you need to look up, learn or discover is in there and well-organised. I haven’t bothered with the iBooks ebooks, the comprehensive built-in help is that good.