Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 !

Comments

• @ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:
    No AU no interest, if it was AU and supported Mac and Windows, I would buy them all in a heartbeat.

Same for me

They said not at this time for Windows when it first came to Mac... Now it’s happening on Windows... I think they will eventually?... Just be a little patient, like have had for the Windows Version.. At least I can still use it on iOS. Well not for long... My battery is naff now on my Air1... Had to use hair dryer in it to restart to charging again... Couldnt get it to charge.. Always stayed in the red icon for battery needs charging mode...

My air2 sometimes does this when battery goes to 0% and i try to charge it. However this only occurs if i charge it through the cck3 usb + charge dongle

I charge it always from Apple mains adapter only.. When its 100% I watch a YouTube video for half a hour.. (or just 20mins).. It's gone down to 38%.. No Bluetooth, screen at 75% & nothing running in the background..

• @studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:
    No AU no interest, if it was AU and supported Mac and Windows, I would buy them all in a heartbeat.

Same for me

They said not at this time for Windows when it first came to Mac... Now it’s happening on Windows... I think they will eventually?... Just be a little patient, like have had for the Windows Version.. At least I can still use it on iOS. Well not for long... My battery is naff now on my Air1... Had to use hair dryer in it to restart to charging again... Couldnt get it to charge.. Always stayed in the red icon for battery needs charging mode...

My air2 sometimes does this when battery goes to 0% and i try to charge it. However this only occurs if i charge it through the cck3 usb + charge dongle

I charge it always from Apple mains adapter only.. When its 100% I watch a YouTube video for half a hour.. (or just 20mins).. It's gone down to 38%.. No Bluetooth, screen at 75% & nothing running in the background..

Having the screen on 75% will be one of the main culprits I think. Try it at 10-15% to see how long you get.

• @studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

thats a really high screen brightness. not good for your eyes.

• @sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

It is very sunny where @studs1966 is, maybe needed when outside ;)

• @AndyPlankton to each their own.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

:D Then I can’t see the screen..It’s 23C here now.. Better go & put a jumper on?... :D

• @studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

:D Then I can’t see the screen..It’s 23C here now.. Better go & put a jumper on?... :D

-2 degrees here this morning :#

• @sysexual said:

@robosardine said:
    I have been holding my head out of the window upstairs- but my antenna don't seem to be twitching. I also have a feeling in my water- something akin to rancid milk. I don’t think it’s on its way any time soon..... I’m betting it’s later in March.

february is far from over.

I do smell a rodent though.
    Korg announced it was coming out in Feb just prior to NAMM- possibly having earlier wanted to have it ready for NAMM. They want the people to keep their money to spend on Gadgets so they make the coming in Feb announcement. There is no sight of it at NAMM. There is not a whiff on the net- apart from the knocked up pictures.
    If it is ready- why not release it? If it is nearly ready- why not give a more accurate date? If there is too much work still to be done- why mention it at all? If they want to make announcements prior to release- why not do it much sooner? What’s the big secret with the mystery two Gadgets about? - are they so unique that there is a need to protect them- or what? Why has there been no further news from Korg?
    Just guessing- it’ll probably come out tomorrow now.

Here is the odds I have compiled in the meantime 😜
    Now- 10th Feb 50/1
    11th Feb - 20th Feb. 10/1
    21st Feb - 28th Feb. 5/1
    1st Mar - 10th Mar. 3/1
    11th Mar - 20th Mar. Evens
    After 21st Mar. 1/12

Anyone who doesn’t think this is only a bit of fun- please send all bets to my PayPal account.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@reasOne said:
    Gadget isn't perfect, but it works so well and lets you do so much! I'm excited to see what is next

@icsleepers said:
    I was playing around more last night pulling in a loop from Blocs Wave and completely bashing the shit out of it in Abu Dhabi, the sequencer still isn't my favorite but when I just resigned myself to submitting to it, it became more productive.

Have been re-investigating Gadget as a standalone here too. Very quick getting stuff recorded, no interruption to the flow...and what I noticed most......it just works...no WTF ? moments....

Exactly!

• @robosardine said:

@sysexual said:

@robosardine said:
    I have been holding my head out of the window upstairs- but my antenna don't seem to be twitching. I also have a feeling in my water- something akin to rancid milk. I don’t think it’s on its way any time soon..... I’m betting it’s later in March.

Korg announced it was coming out in Feb just prior to NAMM- possibly having earlier wanted to have it ready for NAMM. They want the people to keep their money to spend on Gadgets so they make the coming in Feb announcement. There is no sight of it at NAMM. There is not a whiff on the net- apart from the knocked up pictures.
    If it is ready- why not release it? If it is nearly ready- why not give a more accurate date? If there is too much work still to be done- why mention it at all? If they want to make announcements prior to release- why not do it much sooner? What’s the big secret with the mystery two Gadgets about? - are they so unique that there is a need to protect them- or what? Why has there been no further news from Korg?

Now- 10th Feb 50/1
    21st Feb - 28th Feb. 5/1
    1st Mar - 10th Mar. 3/1
    After 21st Mar. 1/12

Anyone who doesn’t think this is only a bit of fun- please send all bets to my PayPal account.

Time for another trip ? :D :D

• @davis_korgrd said he's worked on more IFX - I wonder if this means new ones, or just getting all possible effects as inserts. Even if it's just the latter, THAT would be awesome. I wouldn't sneeze at new ones though.

@davis_korgrd any other juicy tidbits? I'm beginning to froth at the mouth. I may need medical assistance. Putting off yet another month of Auxy sub to save some pocket change for existing and new Gadgets (still need Stockholm, Lisbon maybe, never picked up the ARP one etc)

One more for good measure. @davis_korgrd - hiiiii :)

• @icsleepers said:
    @davis_korgrd said he's worked on more IFX - I wonder if this means new ones, or just getting all possible effects as inserts. Even if it's just the latter, THAT would be awesome. I wouldn't sneeze at new ones though.

@davis_korgrd any other juicy tidbits? I'm beginning to froth at the mouth. I may need medical assistance. Putting off yet another month of Auxy sub to save some pocket change for existing and new Gadgets (still need Stockholm, Lisbon maybe, never picked up the ARP one etc)

Lexington and Stockholm are well worth it. wait for the sale though as there will likely be on on release.

• @sysexual Yeah I did some serious damage last sale... picked up KAPro strings, still so so good. I actually used to use Reason so I'm fully aware how powerful Stockholm can be, but you're right likely there will be some sale soon. Even with the sales still dropping so much cash lol :p

• @sysexual said:

@icsleepers said:
    @davis_korgrd said he's worked on more IFX - I wonder if this means new ones, or just getting all possible effects as inserts. Even if it's just the latter, THAT would be awesome. I wouldn't sneeze at new ones though.

Lexington and Stockholm are well worth it. wait for the sale though as there will likely be on on release.

Stockholm seems interesting but only if you have a bunch of REX files hanging around. And the only way to make them is with Reason, correct? I’d rather choose my own sound sources, and Abu Dhabi partly covers what Stockholm does, doesn’t it?

• I have both MAC and iOS versions and I am still missing things on iOS. When they are both full featured it will be the most expensive DAW that I own – with a quite limited feature set :(

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Stockholm seems interesting but only if you have a bunch of REX files hanging around. And the only way to make them is with Reason, correct? I’d rather choose my own sound sources, and Abu Dhabi partly covers what Stockholm does, doesn’t it?

For sure, I'm interested in juggling between loop channels in one instrument, I think that can be automated? Some interesting use cases there. But yeah, only ReCycle or Reason can make REX files.

• They could in meantime make discount on ipolysix and ims20 - I would buy it and at least have some less stress with waiting :)

• @robosardine said:

@sysexual said:

@robosardine said:

Now- 10th Feb 50/1
    21st Feb - 28th Feb. 5/1
    1st Mar - 10th Mar. 3/1
    After 21st Mar. 1/12

i’ll have a virtual ‘dodgy octopus’ on the 3/1 nag.

• edited February 2019

The two mystery synths are just likely the ones they announced for switch. They’d want the save sharing to stay compliant across all devices right? That’s what I assumed anyhow 😆
    That arp latch video sold me on the polysix thanks! 🙏

• @AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

:D Then I can’t see the screen...So hot & bright...> @AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

This is gonna Sound weird... But... I actually miss that... Last year, in August here, I was working in 50C, (38C in doors)... after my day job, (Pool Cleaning). people didn’t believe me, so I took a Photo of the Thermometer & Sent it on Face Book... I was Remixing for a Label....& doing a project for someone else... Man, It was horrendous... The gel of my mouse pad melted... No kidding...

• @studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

This is gonna Sound weird... But... I actually miss that... Last year, in August here, I was working in 50C, (38C in doors)... after my day job, (Pool Cleaning). people didn’t believe me, so I took a Photo of the Thermometer & Sent it on Face Book... I was Remixing for a Label....& doing a project for someone else... Man, It was horrendous... The gel of my mouse pad melted... No kidding...

Maybe why the iPad Battery is shot now?

• @studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

Yeah, at least I can put more layers on to warm up. For you, once your down to your skin there's no where else to go :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

Yeah, at least I can put more layers on to warm up. For you, once your down to your skin there's no where else to go

:D that’s what we keep telling ourselves... As we are all sweating behind our Eyeballs..Wearing the complete Icecream on our flip flops... :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

Yeah, at least I can put more layers on to warm up. For you, once your down to your skin there's no where else to go :D

:lol: Me, I'd rather 38ºC right now. I am so sick of winter it's not even funny. Then again, 22º is about right. Windows open, nice breeze throughout the flat. You already know. ☺️

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

:lol: Me, I'd rather 38ºC right now. I am so sick of winter it's not even funny. Then again, 22º is about right. Windows open, nice breeze throughout the flat. You already know. ☺️

We had minus ten here a couple of nights ago. Lovely and warm now though, it’s nudged up to just above freezing 🥶

• Doug playing Gadget for little over 20 min, loosing 8% battery while charging!
    Anxious to see what the update will bring in that regard.

• @MonzoPro said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

We had minus ten here a couple of nights ago. Lovely and warm now though, it’s nudged up to just above freezing 🥶

Well just to Pee everyone off.. Now 10:22pm here, & it’s 20C here now in Paphos... :D

• @studs1966 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

Well just to Pee everyone off.. Now 10:22pm here, & it’s 20C here now in Paphos... :D

I don’t like it too warm, anything above -4 and I might have to take my coat off 😎

• @MonzoPro said:

@studs1966 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

I don’t like it too warm, anything above -4 and I might have to take my coat off 😎

Plus it keeps your Beer more stable at room temperature.. ;) :D

• @studs1966 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@studs1966 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

@studs1966 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@sysexual said:

@studs1966 said:

@ToMess said:

@studs1966 said:

@Jeezs said:

@Turntablist said:

Same for me

Plus it keeps your Beer more stable at room temperature.. ;) :D

Well there you have it then. 🥴 The one thing winter is good for, keeping your pints frosty.