Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

West Wind / Pop Ballad?

A departure for me. A trip to the past. This is how I played in the early 70s. Still improvised but definitely not jazz. Two RC275s and some iSymphonic strings.
Plain and simple.

Comments

• Mike,

You went beyond this style years ago but you need to consider most of us play like you did in the 50's when you were 10. So, let us enjoy hearing you scale back to something we might aspire to play.

There's this spectrum and we all get assigned chairs. You sit alone on the hill. Most people wouldn't get what you are proud of and this finds that overlap in the Venn diagram where we can all enjoy the bald guy's playing. "I wish he played like that all the time."

Thank you for throwing us a bone.

Context, context, context.

• Whoa. This is some pensive sounding stuff.
    I feel like I just took a long walk through the park, unaccompanied by anyone, during off-peak hours without all the visual pollution of yoga pants, smart watches, and fitness trackers. Something I miss doing dearly. Thank you for this.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    Whoa. This is some pensive sounding stuff.

I agree completely.

Pensive = engaged in, involving, or reflecting deep or serious thought.

Awesome word. This should be a new category for musical labeling. It's gentle music that displays intellect. I like that.

The @LinearLineman is probably thinking "My teacher is turning in her grave." We all have these internal critics that inform what we will or will not release for public consumption... I have these S&M Polkas the world will never hear until I'm dead. But they fascinate me. Images of a dominatrix sodomizing Hitler for invading Poland. Too soon?

• Thank you very much @Blipsford_Baubie for your comments. Glad I could provide some scenery and unadulterated oxygen.

@McDtracy, please post your S&M polkas. I think they will change the world! No, I don't think Connie is rotating wherever she is. She loved jazz ( whatever she defined that as), but her greater devotion was to feeling, I believe. Jazz came under the umbrella of feeling along with all other world musics.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thank you very much @Blipsford_Baubie for your comments. Glad I could provide some scenery and unadulterated oxygen.

@McDtracy, please post your S&M polkas. I think they will change the world! No, I don't think Connie is rotating wherever she is. She loved jazz ( whatever she defined that as), but her greater devotion was to feeling, I believe. Jazz came under the umbrella of feeling along with all other world musics.

I feel you brother.

• Dick Schaap, a famous jazz dj for decades opened his show with "How are your feelings?" Jazz=feelings. It's in its DNA, tho some have tried to drain the feeling out of it. Thanks for the feelings @McDtracy.

• edited January 2019

I'm feeling good.