Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CP 1919 + Monotron Delay

Another Live Play from Swayambhu Records - Voyager. Check it out

Apps used: CP 1919 through Monotron Delay, TC-11 and Gliderverb recorded into AUM Mixer

Comments

• Thank you for posting this! That CP 1919 is free! as in no funds required. I'm up for that. I have the TC-11 and you show me what it can do. BUT you indicate 2 iPads and better than 1 and my 2nd iPad is stuck on IOS 9.

• @McDtracy said:
    Thank you for posting this! That CP 1919 is free! as in no funds required. I'm up for that. I have the TC-11 and you show me what it can do. BUT you indicate 2 iPads and better than 1 and my 2nd iPad is stuck on IOS 9.

CP 1919 is an amazing app. The oscillators are rich sound and when passed through a delay and reverb, it screams musically... Both of my iPads are outdated. One is iPad 3 and the other is iPad 4. Need to work with whatever I got. I’m just scratching the surface when it comes to live play. Please subscribe as I have many ideas in store :)

• Recently I found this searching at thingiverse. Maybe it's useful for someone since 3D printers are cheap these days and old iPhones are peanuts too.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:198757

• Whats this CP 1919 you speak of? Is it old, pre iOS 11 type of thing?

• @oat_phipps said:
    Whats this CP 1919 you speak of? Is it old, pre iOS 11 type of thing?

Yes, it’s a Strange Agency app that wasn’t updated to work on iOS 11.

• I bought CP1919 in my early days, I think it was $10. Didn't care for it. It distorted very easily, but I never tried it through external speakers. Deleted, and now it's not even in my Not On This Ipad category for re-download. It disappeared! Weird. I guess since I can get it now for free for my iOS 10 machine , it doesn't matter, but I thought that was odd.

• Cool jam,I'm a big fan of the Strange Agency apps.
    I keep an old iPad 4 to run 32 bit apps, it's still quite capable for most uses short of stacking up many synths at once.