Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Expert Sleepers ES-8 + AUM + Audulus

I have an ES-8 audio interface. I was hoping that Audulus would release their AUv3, but it has been delayed. My trouble is, it seems as though when I run Beatmaker 3 or AUM and Audulus (as an IAAP), they fight over my ES-8. Does anyone know how I can host AUv3's and IAA's without this fight?

I like Beatmaker 3's sampler and the way you build loops. I am willing to look elsewhere for the sampling and midi recording, but I need to able to access the inputs and outputs on the ES-8 with Audulus. I thought I could get AUM to sort the routing out, but I haven't had any luck. I got close but the output signal was crunchy and broken up.

Any ideas?

Audulus runs fine in standalone with the ES-8, but I can't record piano roll midi in there, it doesn't host AUv3's or anything right now and does not have Ableton Link, which I like to use to sync other stuff.