Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Adult swim choir

http://www.adultswim.com/etcetera/choir/

Seems like a fairly expensive webgl thing that'd only work on desktop, surprised it works well on a current gen ipad.

Anyway, the initial weirdness is interesting, but the harmonies it generates are really nice. Flip between the same 3 notes, the chords underneath keep evolving.

Anything like this exist for ios? The chord-generation-from-melody, not the squidgy faces (though they're fun). According to the developer on twitter, it "uses a neural network I trained on choral pieces to generate the harmonization for your melody".

Comments

• that is pretty sweet. I think Virsyn has a harmony voice app that can create like 4 voices. Never used it.

My question would be, could we sample the adult swim thing? From a legal standpoint?

Technique on sampling it would be easy using my loopback technique with my behringer ucm404hd or my iCA4+.

• Harmonizr.