Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JAMUARY Jams?!

I tracked my first 2 weeks of jamming every day on my Digitakt on my iPad tonight. It’s just a disjointed minimal hip hop thing. Anyone else pump out some music this month? Let’s hear it!

Comments

• Really liked that, totally my kind of hip-hop sound! That hardware sounds great too. Thanks :)

• Thank you guys so much for listening! :smiley: im happy i figured out i think the best way to record my DT with my ipad its exciting

• Cool, I love it! I want more!

• Niccce. It's like a beat tape.

• edited January 2019

@DrippyFaucet Nice Jams! Dig your style, what apps are you using on the iPad for tracking/mixing?
    I've been recording my various jams into an iPhone SE, sometimes live streaming on Instagram, and then uploading to Youtube...here's my playlist so far:

I primarily use Nanostudio 2 or Group The Loop for iPad jams. Otherwise the OP-1 is my go to device.
    Thinking I'll edit some of these jams when the month is over, only a couple have videos or post-processing so far.
    Jam on!!!

• @AudioGus said:
    Cool, I love it! I want more!

Thank you!!! I think my next 2 weeks I might focus on making exclusively Digitone beats? Hmm. What do you think? I’ll put that in here too at the end of the month 🙂

• @3sleeves said:
    @DrippyFaucet Nice Jams! Dig your style, what apps are you using on the iPad for tracking/mixing?
    I've been recording my various jams into an iPhone SE, sometimes live streaming on Instagram, and then uploading to Youtube...here's my playlist so far:

I primarily use Nanostudio 2 or Group The Loop for iPad jams. Otherwise the OP-1 is my go to device.
    Thinking I'll edit some of these jams when the month is over, only a couple have videos or post-processing so far.
    Jam on!!!

Thank you!
    You definitely should post something at the end of the month. Love the vibe of your vid, also love the OP-1 I hope TE finds new parts to start production again so I can splurge one day 😬
    I honestly love using cubasis for all of my works. Love the flow of that app for some reason. I always used to use GB but. I’ve moved on. Ha. I’ve never tried Group a The Loop though. That sounds cool. Would you recommend?

• Well I did the digitone thing for the rest of my JAMUARY. All one instance of it recorded into cubasis and run through grand finale

• @DrippyFaucet said:

Well I did the digitone thing for the rest of my JAMUARY. All one instance of it recorded into cubasis and run through grand finale

Awesome! Was already digging the first two weeks, and then you go and drop this?!

In lieu of a Digitakt, I took a leaf from your book with a Grooverider spin on it:

Be prepared for some quite sudden tempo and genre shifts...

• @DrippyFaucet said:
    I tracked my first 2 weeks of jamming every day on my Digitakt on my iPad tonight. It’s just a disjointed minimal hip hop thing. Anyone else pump out some music this month? Let’s hear it!

Some nice sounds and ideas in there, will you take any of them further ?

• @3sleeves said:

Jam on!!!

Good stuff..I particularly like the first one...also...is that Lego I spy supporting the iPad.

• @DrippyFaucet said:

Well I did the digitone thing for the rest of my JAMUARY. All one instance of it recorded into cubasis and run through grand finale

Really like these :)

• In lieu of a Digitakt, I took a leaf from your book with a Grooverider spin on it:

Like it :)

• May have posted this here already, but spending the new year trying to develop a new bass guitar oriented workflow and a more jam oriented style-

• @Longskatedeath said:

@DrippyFaucet said:

Awesome! Was already digging the first two weeks, and then you go and drop this?!

In lieu of a Digitakt, I took a leaf from your book with a Grooverider spin on it:

Wow, thank you so much! The dirty mix is awesome! It’s a fun thing to do, just slapping some beats together :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@DrippyFaucet said:

Some nice sounds and ideas in there, will you take any of them further ?

Now that that whole thing is a few weeks away I think I am going to expand on a few beats in there that I’m really fond of. Will definitely post here when I get around to it! Thanks for checking it out :)