Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUTONY Plays GeoShred & Aparillo in AUM

My favourite kind of demo to make

Comments

• Nice tutorial for "Robot Wave" tracks. It's good to know the Robots are unreliable. They certainly work cheaply replacing
    musicians at a rate that would make John Henry grab his hammer.

I recall the sinking feeling I got when I walk into a bar... (restart)

A drummer walks into a bar and sees a keyboard player playing Top 40 hits and there are drums. But the drummer is not visible.
    There's a small box that the keyboard player keeps fiddling with and the drummer realizes what's going on.

The next day... the drummer starts taking keyboard lessons.

No joke.

• Autony is amazing. Does anyone know what is the algorithm behind this? I mean, the results are very listenable...

• Nice one Doug, encouraged me to send MIDI to Geoshred - which I don't normally do (I usually use it as a standalone instrument). Haven't got Autony but can get a similar vibe going with Riffer.

• So - Autony doesn‘t support different velocity?