Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UE Boom 2 vs Boom 3

Guys, can you help me out? which one is the better between those? I've read some articles about UE Boom 2 vs Boom 3, but frankly, I'd really use your advice. Thanks

Comments

• edited January 2019

I bought a Megaboom during Black Friday, at a very good price and I’m very happy with it.

Boom 2 is much cheaper than Boom 3, almost half the price.

You will mostly loose aux jack input with Boom 3, like with Megaboom 3 vs Megaboom.

There was an issue with aux input latency but it has been fixed via firmware update. There is still a latency around 10/15 ms via aux, because of EQ/dynamics processing. Not ideal but I have great fun with Geoshred despite this. Almost all those little speakers will have that kind of processing/latency.

So I suggest you to get Boom 2 or Megaboom for the aux input and much lower price.

• Are these the holy soda drinks of Antioch.

• Hi guys. I know this is an old post but do you know of any connection issues with the Boom 3?

We bought a Boom 3 and found that we can only pair 1 device to it. The only way we can pair a different device is to do a master reset of the Boom 3 and start over.

UE support have been pretty useless.

The reason we bought it was because my brother-in-law had a Boom 2 and we were really impressed with the quality and ease of use. He can pair his to many devices.