Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Robotic Strings and Guitar

@_Ki controls the string orchestra
Riffer plays Guitar
Future Drummer drops in from the Future right on time

https://soundcloud.com/user-403688328/robotic-strings-and-guitar

Comments

• —chitchat on—
    For my untrained ears it seems as if the cello string bass just play single notes in a strict 1/4 time measue - i would fire that boring guy 😊 He could have played chords with strums and arpeggios. The jazzig riffer guitar player gets all the girls
    —chitchat off—

• edited January 2019

@_ki said:
    —chitchat on—
    i would fire that boring guy 😊

It's a robot... and you hurt his feelings. But I have let him go with my best Trump: "You're fired."

Sorry. I was assuming the Rozetta XY controlled arpeggiations and I could hear it making changes... but I'll test the Rozetta LFO.

If anyone else wants to try @_Ki configs he shared AB3 and AUM setup files here:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/30760/streambyter-onefingerchords-script-sample-sessions-for-ab3-and-aum#latest

• The RozetaLFO (with the settings i descibed above) send random CC1 modwheel changes. In the demo sessions/script there are 4 variations.

• low modwheel - plain chord with 3 notes
    • below center - strum up with 3 notes in 1/16 bpm
    • above center - strum down 3 notes in 1/16 dotted or triplets
    • high modwheel - strum mixed 4 notes in 1/8 bpm

So

#           A  B   C   D                               //— Strumming
     ASS K00 = D00 D16 D10 D08 # Use D00 for ‚no-strumming‘, D16 for
    #                           1/16th strum, D12 for 1/16th triplets

#                                                      //— BPM
    ASS K04 = D110 # BPM         needed for strumming

In one of the scripts i used the strange division of 1/9, better change that to 1/10 or 1/12 bar and i forgot that you also need to specify the BPM of your project to get everything synced up.