GARAGEBAND - The DRUMMER Tutorial & Use In A Track

Here is a tutorial for creating a full drum pattern and practical uses in a track.
The track featured is from the next Doug & Colin album.

Comments

• Awesome. Cool Beans. Top Job, Doug.

GarageBand is free so not a lot of people use it. We must be addicted to spending the money.

• It hard to imagine a Garage Band without a Drummer.

• @McDtracy said:

GarageBand is free so not a lot of people use it. We must be addicted to spending the money.

I'm really enjoying GarageBand on my iPhone 8 and suddenly my Air 2 feels 'sluggish' :D
    (The A11 in the iPhone 8 is a lot faster than the A8x in the Air 2 even though both have 2GB's of Ram).

• When Drummer first came to Logic, I didn't think I would use it much. For many things, it's really like hiring a good drummer and telling them what to do.

• @lovadamusic Brilliant, exactly that😎

• Ok, sorry Doug but this made me laugh out loud. 😊

• @gusgranite Seriously, I don’t even get the joke

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @gusgranite Seriously, I don’t even get the joke

Oh, I was just taking it as a bit of ‘creative snobbery’ banter. You know, be more original and don’t use GarageBand Drummer as your beats. Made me laugh anyway. Just a joke though. Appreciate the video as ever! 👍

• @gusgranite That’s want I thought Chris meant too, although I love GarageBand for many things including making Drum Patterns 😁

• What’s the closest similar drum app on iOS - one that I can use with another DAW?

• @Trentsongs All the Lumbeat Apps like Rock Drum Machine, Future Drummer, Soft Drummer and Funk Drummer