Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trap Hip Hop beat Cubasis

edited January 2019 in Creations

Hello guys.how yall doing?this is a beat I made today in cubasis using AudioLayer for my 808sub and drums.
Zeeon, SynthMaster Player and some Cubasis stock sounds for the melody
Please feel free to give some criticism
And please subscribe.give thumbs up or down if you like or dislike

Comments

• Nice πŸ‘πŸ½ I think to much spinfx for the feel of the beat but it’s πŸ”₯

• @T4H said:
    Nice πŸ‘πŸ½ I think to much spinfx for the feel of the beat but it’s πŸ”₯

πŸ˜‚I just love the effect.so you probably right I might have used it a lot.
    Thanks for the feedback

• @Paa89 said:

@T4H said:

Thanks for the feedback

Me too so I understand! It’s great for setting up vibes, bridges, bounces etc especially on trap beats but it’s the stuttering in particular is overkill on this one. I like the filter at the intro

• Very ghetto-techy. Me likes!
    Is the spinfx a tornado thing, effectrix, or something exclusive to cubasis? Agree that it's possibly too much.

• @T4H said:

@Paa89 said:

@T4H said:

Thanks for the feedback

Me too so I understand! It’s great for setting up vibes, bridges, bounces etc especially on trap beats but it’s the stuttering in particular is overkill on this one. I like the filter at the intro

Thanks for the feedback..will try and edit th track later.thanks once again

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    Very ghetto-techy. Me likes!
    Is the spinfx a tornado thing, effectrix, or something exclusive to cubasis? Agree that it's possibly too much.

Hello there.its a builtin effect in cubasis.and yeah possibly waaay too much πŸ˜‚