Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aphelian q n a / discoveries

Let's share any discoveries and ask questions for this great app here, ..

My questions are..

Do the moon's control the automation of the internal synths? Or are they doing something else... And can they effect external synths..

And is it possible to extend a note to sustain for an entire 4-8 bar orbit so you can get it to play an evolving pad in mitosynth for example...

Comments

• In case someone doesn't read through the other threads, here are some pointers
    from another Aphelian thread

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/597020#Comment_597020

• Moons can control the internal synth, and/or be used to send out Midi CCs.
    Really, it is the ‘Controllers’ that do this, but the controller can select the Planet or either Moon as its modulation source.

• I can’t seem to get a longer note value than a quarter note, or one beat.

• Anybody find an Init or Default preset for the synth?

• edited January 2019

@CracklePot said:
    I can’t seem to get a longer note value than a quarter note, or one beat.

Increase the orbits beats to more than 8 (current default) by pressing the play head area in the top center) and make sure the time division is set to 1/4 note and that all the pattern divisions are connected. You might have to paint them in.