MitoSynth - FREE bank of 20 ambient patches!

For all the members of this Forum who are into ambient soundscapes and playable evolving atmospheric pads, I present this bank of 20 mystical meditative themed patches in MitoSynth to you!
The patches use a lot of my own customised imported audio, therefore I think 20 patches gives enough selection whilst still keeping the file size down to a friendly 40MB for your download and storage.

I hope you enjoy them and have fun experimenting with them. Descriptions and instructions included in the patch tags, just for a bit of fun and getting you into the intended mood of the bank!

All patches are tagged as “Spidericemidas” “Pads” “Soundscapes” so you can locate them all easily within Mito’s patch library using its tag filtering facility.

All the best! 🕷

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lljz9v4ug8qscp/Spidericemidas - Mystical Meditative Presets.mitosynth-package?dl=0

Comments

• @Spidericemidas said:
    For all the members of this Forum who are into ambient soundscapes and playable evolving atmospheric pads, I present this bank of 20 mystical meditative themed patches in MitoSynth to you!
    The patches use a lot of my own customised imported audio, therefore I think 20 patches gives enough selection whilst still keeping the file size down to a friendly 40MB for your download and storage.

I hope you enjoy them and have fun experimenting with them. Descriptions and instructions included in the patch tags, just for a bit of fun and getting you into the intended mood of the bank!

All patches are tagged as “Spidericemidas” “Pads” “Soundscapes” so you can locate them all easily within Mito’s patch library using its tag filtering facility.

All the best! 🕷

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lljz9v4ug8qscp/Spidericemidas - Mystical Meditative Presets.mitosynth-package?dl=0

Thanks very much, loved your Sunrizer patches. These MitoSynth ones are also super 😎 cool. Thanks again.

• Thanks man! Really great bank! Thanks for sharing!
    Favorite so far 🕷-om awesome sound!

• @Jumpercollins Some of these patches do include looped audio from a few of my Sunrizer patches, mixed in with other unique sound sources. At the low ends, some of these patches actually make for fun drones too.

• @david_2017 said:
    Thanks man! Really great bank! Thanks for sharing!
    Favorite so far 🕷-om awesome sound!

You’re welcome! This bank was a lot of fun to put together, and Mitosynth is simply a joy to work with and a sound designer’s dream playground!

• @Spidericemidas Many, many thanks!

I love Mitosynth greatly :)

• @Spidericemidas thanks a lot, will enjoy these!

• Wow these are sooooo beautiful!
    Thanks so much!

• Guys I’m rear loving preset Ch’i, in stand alone Mitosynth sounds amazing with this preset, but as soon as I load it to AB3 or AUM the preset doesn’t sound the same or as good. Anyone can test it please? I’m on the iPhone SE.

• @tja said:
    @Spidericemidas Many, many thanks!

I love Mitosynth greatly :)

Mitosynth is the Mellotron I always wanted since forever! Love how you can load in and loop your own layered audio to produce very customised and unique sounds.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Wow these are sooooo beautiful!
    Thanks so much!

You’re most welcome! 🙏

• @Spidericemidas WOW these are excellent !! Love the naming theme also .
    Would you be able perhaps make a vide on how to make one of these patches ?? That will be immensely helpful to know how to import samples and wire up all the tonu things to make such lush and serene patches!!
    Thanks for these and the Sunrizer ones too...highest quality sounds !!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Guys I’m rear loving preset Ch’i, in stand alone Mitosynth sounds amazing with this preset, but as soon as I load it to AB3 or AUM the preset doesn’t sound the same or as good. Anyone can test it please? I’m on the iPhone SE.

Interesting you found some odd behaviour with the Ch’i patch. I also found a strange random behaviour with the very same patch, even in standalone mode! Sometimes after playing some other patches, I went back to Ch’i, and it did sound different not as good. I have no idea why. I think it could be a very random glitch within Mitosynth, because, after closing Mitosynth down, and then rebooting it and playing Ch’i, it sounded perfectly correct again. I am only using it on iPad. Hope that helps!

• Yes!!! They are finally let loose upon the earth!!

• @reasOne said:
    Yes!!! They are finally let loose upon the earth!!

Haha! Here you are, my good fellow!
    Hope you can find uses for them in your very cool music!

• @Spidericemidas These are some truly lovely sounding patches. Thank you so much for this gift!

• Thanks for these! And BTW, are the Sunrizer patches still available for download?

• @studioAB said:
    @Spidericemidas These are some truly lovely sounding patches. Thank you so much for this gift!

Thank you! I’m loving Mitosynth a lot!

• @Spidericemidas Your reputation is rightly rising :) Thanks so much. Lovely.

• @richardyot said:
    Thanks for these! And BTW, are the Sunrizer patches still available for download?

Hello, sir!

Beepstreet made my first Sunrizer bank available in their web library, so you should find that one still available for download straight from the Sunrizer app.

Here is the link to Doug’s demo vid of the second bank, which should include the link to the bank in the description.

• Nice, thanks!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Spidericemidas Your reputation is rightly rising :) Thanks so much. Lovely.

Thanks for the support, man, much appreciated. I’m working hard to improve my sound design!

• @lasselu said:
    Nice, thanks!

🙏🙏

• Wow, these patches are amazing. Immediately performance-ready! Thanks a lot!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@richardyot said:
    Thanks for these! And BTW, are the Sunrizer patches still available for download?

Hello, sir!

Beepstreet made my first Sunrizer bank available in their web library, so you should find that one still available for download straight from the Sunrizer app.

Here is the link to Doug’s demo vid of the second bank, which should include the link to the bank in the description.

Thanks!

• @LeonKowalski said:
    Wow, these patches are amazing. Immediately performance-ready! Thanks a lot!

Cheers! Yeah, when you start playing some of them melodically across a keyboard with bass, chords and sustained note sequences, they do start to build up and sound quite orchestrated.

• Outstanding patches - they've breathed new life into the synth for me, thanks again!

• @richardyot said:
    Outstanding patches - they've breathed new life into the synth for me, thanks again!

Excellent, and glad to hear it! I’ve had the Roland JP8000 hardware synth for about 12 years now. Sunrizer is based on the JP, so it was the first synth I was eager to install on my iPad when I first decided to move my music making hobby over to the iOS platform a couple of years ago. I wasn’t disappointed!

• Beautiful - thank you!

• @thepinkelefant said:
    @Spidericemidas WOW these are excellent !! Love the naming theme also .
    Would you be able perhaps make a vide on how to make one of these patches ?? That will be immensely helpful to know how to import samples and wire up all the tonu things to make such lush and serene patches!!
    Thanks for these and the Sunrizer ones too...highest quality sounds !!

This is something I’d love to do, but unfortunately with only an iPad and an iPhone, I currently do not have the necessary facilities to produce a video with decent audio, lighting and focusing. I am looking into it, though.

Glad you’re enjoying the sounds!

• @MonzoPro said:
    Beautiful - thank you!

Enjoy! 🙏