Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One Of Our Own Has Passed, This Is Very Sad News

Comments

• My condolences to all Toz's friends and family. He will be missed.

• edited January 2019

Toz & I had a few interactions - he was always very kind and he was very supportive and encouraging with my videos. I enjoyed watching the studio tour he posted on Doug's Patreon page very much. I was shocked to hear the news this morning.

We'll miss you, Toz - I hope you're still making music wherever you are now.

• So sad to read this. My condolences to his friends and family. He will surely be missed.~
    An amazing person that will be missed in real life and the virtual world. :cry:

• Sorry to hear this, RIP.

• Sad to hear. It's pretty easy to see the trend that he was a good guy that had a positive impact on people.

• Very sad, indeed. Toz’s beautiful music and spirit shined bright and will be dearly missed.

• I always looked forward to Toz's music and his insightful comments. He will be sorely missed. Rest in peace, Toz.

• Peace brother... meet you down the road...

(From his youtube channel)

• That is heartbreaking news.
    He was such a friendly, creative, and helpful fella.
    Safe passages.

• A sad loss, of a part of what makes this place special.

• Sending lots of Love to Toz’s family 💗

• edited January 2019

Very sad by this news 😥... condolences for all family and friends..rest in peace Toz!!

• Beautiful music. Loved his name. My teacher, Connie, before she did it herself, called it "stepping off the planet" Just stepping off. How old was he?

• So sad to hear of his passing. RIP.

• Toz certainly did seem to embody all that is great about this forum. May he rest well.

• @thesoundtestroom Would it be ok to post the link to Toz's studio tour from last year here? I watched it earlier and had a moment of reflection about Toz earlier, and I thought it might be a nice intro to him for folks that hadn't had any direct interaction.

Of course I would never dream of posting anything without your permission and the permission of his family, especially as it's an unlisted video. Just trying to think of ways we can continue to honor our departed comrade...

• @thesoundtestroom @TozBourne so so sad, many happy interactions with Toz. Thanks Doug for bringing this news as sad as it is.

• @Daveypoo said:
    @thesoundtestroom Would it be ok to post the link to Toz's studio tour from last year here? I watched it earlier and had a moment of reflection about Toz earlier, and I thought it might be a nice intro to him for folks that hadn't had any direct interaction.

Of course I would never dream of posting anything without your permission and the permission of his family, especially as it's an unlisted video. Just trying to think of ways we can continue to honor our departed comrade...

I too have watched Toz’s studio tour again today, to enjoy his company again, remember him and say goodbye. We exchanged many interesting and stimulating emails last year on our shared love for music creation and general subjects. I was really looking forward to meeting him in person in the future as he was planning to visit the UK. Very sad.

• @Daveypoo Hi, Dave, yes you can post that link here, I’m sure Toz wouldn’t have minded at all

• Thanks, Doug.

For those who never got to meet or interact with Toz directly, here's a tour of his home studio he did in May of last year. Safe journeys, Toz - it was nice to spend a few more minutes with you today to say goodbye.

• Toz sounds like a chill dude but that photo is evidence he was a player back in the day, rest in peace brotha.

• Sad news... It’s obvious Toz had a lot of friends here. A sweet man, a fellow creative and a big supporter.. that’s the impression that I get. To everyone that was lucky enough to get to know Toz, I’m sad for your loss.

• Very touching to watch that video.

• @1nsomniak said:
    Toz sounds like a chill dude but that photo is evidence he was a player back in the day, rest in peace brotha.

Damn straight. Every life is a journey through many stages--good to remember earlier days of glory too.

• Toz was an active contributor here from way back. Will miss you friend.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Thanks, Doug.

For those who never got to meet or interact with Toz directly, here's a tour of his home studio he did in May of last year. Safe journeys, Toz - it was nice to spend a few more minutes with you today to say goodbye.

what a likable dude. I had not seen this before. Thanks for sharing Dave.