Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TF7 Synth Updated with Chaos Arpeggiator and 25 presets.

2»

Comments

• Ohoh, someones panties are all bunched up again! Thanks Lppier, remember some people can never be happy no matter what.

• @Tritonman2 said:

Ohoh, someones panties are all bunched up again! Thanks Lppier, remember some people can never be happy no matter what.

Yeah, and some people seem to be too happy no matter what. I guess i just want a little healthy balance in al that!

Its a nice little synth and i have supported the developer by buying all iap stuff.

• edited December 2013

In Kloons defense, he is Swedish. The sun light going from 18/24 hrs a day to having sun light 2/24 hrs a day, every half year, do drive some people a bit crazy this time of year. Just saying. :)

But hey Kloon, in the end tho, it's all only a few bucks for what is a really really good and polished FM synth. That also have been seeing lots of updates with user feature requests. And dude, if you look a post or two above, you'll see Pier, the dev, saying that he will look into your requests! Taadaa!

• Too happy? Ohhhhnooooos! Lol. I resemble that remark by the way I am proud to say!

• Oh yeah - liking the chaos arpy fun a lot. And I am one of those people who is happy to call these musical toys exactly that. A toy is something you toy with. Pressing that dice button, sliding those sliders, experimenting with the x-y box, is all toying with it. Therefore it is a toy!

I will add that where I often question the value of even spending 69p on an app, with this I've not even hesitated on the IAPs. Very good app - promoting experimentation, which in my book is the mark of a good design.

• +1 on the request to be able to trigger everything externally via midi (like from Cubasis)! :-)