Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aparillo update more CPU hungry?

2»

Comments

• Great :)
    Another thing they got back to me about was I asked if we could have a continuous orbiter looping mode which didn't get reset by midi and they said they might put that in at some point.

• Oh cool update - working well for me :)

• Subject should be updated :)

So far running three instances just fine on my 2017 ipad in NS2. Prrrrr... Yum... :heart:

• @MonzoPro said:

@1nsomniak said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Everything has crept WAY up in my size areas....

I’m afraid that’s just part of getting old 😆

Bigger in some areas....smaller in others...

brain, dick, muscle mass, hair density all collapse exponentially. What gets bigger? Your sense of denial? Kisses

• @The_Master said:

@MonzoPro said:

@1nsomniak said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Everything has crept WAY up in my size areas....

I’m afraid that’s just part of getting old 😆

Bigger in some areas....smaller in others...

brain, dick, muscle mass, hair density all collapse exponentially. What gets bigger? Your sense of denial? Kisses

LOL! Well, your nose, testicles, belly and forehead, right? It's all in how you look at things!