Audiobus 3 Midi Receiver crash AudioKit Synth One

Hello everybody. I'm very new to Audiobus so I hope I can use the proper language to describe what I am experiencing. First of all, I am using a brand new iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) w/ iOS 12.1 installed, running AudioBus v 3.3. I have currently installed LayR synth (which seems to be running flawlessly) and AudioKit Synth One, which, when I launch it, it'll open, and after about 3-5 seconds, will close down and send me back to AudioBus, which now has the SynthOne icon in the Midi Receiver (bottom square) greyed out w/ a "tap to launch" message on it.

I can successfully run LayR and Synth One (and a couple others) simultaneously outside of the AudioBus app - which makes be think it is somehow related to AB3.

I hope this makes sense. Please help :smile:

Comments

• @montymccune said:
    Hello everybody. I'm very new to Audiobus so I hope I can use the proper language to describe what I am experiencing. First of all, I am using a brand new iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) w/ iOS 12.1 installed, running AudioBus v 3.3. I have currently installed LayR synth (which seems to be running flawlessly) and AudioKit Synth One, which, when I launch it, it'll open, and after about 3-5 seconds, will close down and send me back to AudioBus, which now has the SynthOne icon in the Midi Receiver (bottom square) greyed out w/ a "tap to launch" message on it.

I can successfully run LayR and Synth One (and a couple others) simultaneously outside of the AudioBus app - which makes be think it is somehow related to AB3.

I hope this makes sense. Please help :smile:

Are you launching Synth One from within Audiobus 3? If so, try launching Synth One on its own before trying to add to Audiobus.

Also, you might want to power cycle your iPad if you haven't already.

• I tried both of these, still no luck :(

• I'm one of the devs of Synth One...I was able to reproduce the crash. I'm looking into it. Thanks for letting me know.

• It also happens to me on IOS 11.