Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quick “ios” way to add pic to audio file for youtube upload?

edited January 2019 in Other

Wizibel would be quick to do it with video, but I’d like to keep the file size as low as possible. Anyone have a quick app/workflow to add a pic to a file and upload to youtube.

Normally, I'd use Premiere or lumafusion, for full music videos, but these are for low bit rate spoken word that I want to send in from the field and I can't use one there, and the other seems like overkill. There might be a single purpose app or workflow that is better?

Comments

• edited January 2019

Maybe this? https://www.tunestotube.com

Ps. Have not tried it nor read anything about it.

• Yep. Both good suggestions. Imovie is so obvious, haven't used that in a long while, will check how quick that workflow is. Saw a lot of those online converters, but since some of the files wouldn't be good on a random server, was hoping for something exactly like that, but on device.