Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rockin' In The Same Old Boat by The Lovelight Blues Band - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

edited January 2019 in Other

This has absolutely nothing to do with iPads or iOS.

Last month I played a session, and it resulted in one of the best tracks I've ever recorded. It's certainly my current favorite. Anyway, I've been waiting for the band to post it so I could share. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

If you've watched my channel i the last month, I did a video during the session. I playing only bass on this one.

Comments

• Nice track! Sort of a one chord blues, I guess. What part/instrument(s) did you play on this track, Daveypoo?

• edited January 2019

I'm just playing bass on this. I really dig the sexiness of that groove, and the fact that despite it's simplicity it doesn't wear out it's welcome. I always strive for a less-is-more approach, and I rarely succeed, so I'm really happy with how this came out. Let the instruments, performance and groove speak for themselves.

So glad you dug it, @Lady_App_titude

• Nice groove! Tasty guitar solo, too.