Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pads slow to respond in Samplebot

Hi,
I've just bought this app and I'm finding the pads a bit slow to respond. I've trimmed up my samples so there's no gaps at the beginning. Any help would be appreciated as it's a bit hard to play with any proper rhythm like this. I have a 2018 iPad.
Many Thanks

Les

Comments

• edited January 2019

I've just realised what the problem was. I was wearing Bluetooth headphones and there's always a bit of delay with these.

• @LesT said:
    I've just realised what the problem was. I was wearing Bluetooth headphones and there's always a bit of delay with these.

It's a bummer that even after four major Bluetooth iterations, there's still no solution for the latency problem.