Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EZAudioCut(MT)-Audio Editor from li longgang

13»

Comments

• @Samu said:
    Seriously considering getting the 'non multi-track' version (EZAudioCut - Audio Editor $2.99 one).

I'm kinda annoyed that every time I edit audio in TwistedWave it creates a 'project' and the audio needs to be exported out same deal with Hokusai.

I could live with the editing capabilities of AudioCopy.app but it doesn't edit 'stereo' and is 'locked' to 44.1 16-bit.
    (If/when it gets Files.app support and expanded rate/depth and stereo support it will be a serious contender).

This EZAudioCut thing seems be more suited for quick open, edit & save operations without leaving 'slack' behind once the file is closed/exported?

I have my eyes on yet another editor (Lexis Audio Editor) which is 'free' with IAP for MP3 export but is limited to 44.1K 16-Bit.

So my few questions to @roumu are...

• What sample-rates are supported?
    • What bit-depths are support?(16,24 & 32?).
    • Does the Non Multi-Track version support Stereo files?
    • Does the 'recorder' support input selection when using interfaces that have more inputs?
    • Can the incoming audio be monitored during recording?
    • What kind if 'ruler & grid' options are available? (Time, Samples, Bar/Beat Divisions with an option to 'snap' the selection? This would require manual entry of length and BPM but still).

Thanks in advance :)

• Does the 'recorder' support input selection when using interfaces that have more inputs?

Current can‘t switch in App. I don't have a multi-input device.

Are you talking about a midi device or a microphone device? Easy to cut is not supported by midi devices, I have not found a multi-input microphone device yet. Can you give me a product?

• @ruomu said:
    2)What do you mean is the rhythm point (strong and weak beat) mark as a loop?

I mean a 'beat division grid'. So If I set the BPM for the 'recording' the app could draw a 'snap grid' at selected intervals (for example 1/16th note or 1bar).

And for 'instrument samples' the loops is used to repeat a selected section after the playback is started.
    (Think for example a Piano or Synth sound that plays from start then loops a set/selected portion of the sound).

3)Current EZAudioCut only Zoom to 1152 sample per pix , If it is higher, it must be saved as wav when it is exported.(Can be scaled to the sample level, but based on the compression format is not very meaningful, so did not do, and need to be processed into a wav file, it will take up more disk space)

So for *.wav files the zoom is down to 1 sample?
    Can it also record 'un-compressed'?

• @ruomu said:

Are you talking about a midi device or a microphone device? Easy to cut is not supported by midi devices, I have not found a multi-input microphone device yet. Can you give me a product?

I'm talking about external usb audio-interfaces connected with CCK(USB->Lightning) adaptors.
    For example my Steinberg UR-242 has 4 inputs and supports up to 24-bit @ 192Khz.

Being able to select an input(1,2,3,4) and also stereo/mono(1&2, 3&4) option is very hand :)

These request might be 'out of scope' for the app but I share them anyway.

Cheers & Thanks for replying here :)

• @Samu said:

@ruomu said:
    2)What do you mean is the rhythm point (strong and weak beat) mark as a loop?

I mean a 'beat division grid'. So If I set the BPM for the 'recording' the app could draw a 'snap grid' at selected intervals (for example 1/16th note or 1bar).

And for 'instrument samples' the loops is used to repeat a selected section after the playback is started.
    (Think for example a Piano or Synth sound that plays from start then loops a set/selected portion of the sound).

3)Current EZAudioCut only Zoom to 1152 sample per pix , If it is higher, it must be saved as wav when it is exported.(Can be scaled to the sample level, but based on the compression format is not very meaningful, so did not do, and need to be processed into a wav file, it will take up more disk space)

So for *.wav files the zoom is down to 1 sample?
    Can it also record 'un-compressed'?

No, Can not zoom to 1sample.
    It can record a Wav file in recorder. But in clip,It only can record AAC file.