Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

auxy export.... Without tail ?

I created 3 drum loops in auxy to import into AUM to loop and record further,...
The problem, each of the drum loops has a tail of silence on it which means I would have to chop it and I don't really wanna mess with that and getting it to loop perfectly...

Any solutions ?

And I would subscribe to auxy again if we could use it iAA, just saying!

Comments

• I mean if I arrange the parts in auxy then export it still ends up with a tail and I want to re arrange the audio in AUM

• Is there a trailing reverb or anything? I never really tried to just cut a loop out of it... that’s the only thing I can think :(

• @reasOne said:

Agree with this. I do love how clean and smooth the Auxy piano roll is and some of the sounds are certainly decent, but to be subscription AND closed doesn't work for me. Will cancel unless there's some indication otherwise.

• @icsleepers said:
    Is there a trailing reverb or anything? I never really tried to just cut a loop out of it... that’s the only thing I can think :(

It is possible as I have reverb on the hats, but in every other app that lets you export loops you can choose tail or no tail... But you are probably spot on, maybe it's reverb

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@reasOne said:

Agree with this. I do love how clean and smooth the Auxy piano roll is and some of the sounds are certainly decent, but to be subscription AND closed doesn't work for me. Will cancel unless there's some indication otherwise.

Ya the drum sample packs are great for auxy that's pretty much why I have it...
    But I'm just going to sample the packs by exporting loops and chop em up to use somewhere that lets you have freedom...
    If they can open er up to the rest of the iOS environments they could have my money.
    I feel like it's a pretty standard expectation on iOS land, not asking for much here lol

• edited January 2019

One of the Auxy devs recently stated that the move to a subscription has been a success. So I say, good for them. They’ve built their own audience of mobile music makers.

As for the tails, yeah you can’t do anything about that. I’ve tried. They’ll be doing more updates this year apparently

• They offer tons of sample packs that are expensive to buy individually so a subscription is ok for that kinda thing, I wish you could just buy packs tho