Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soviet Occult Disco

Ok this track was made on desktop but I did use SpaceCraft for that backing drone.
Also used the Samples from Mars that a few of us on here picked up and work cross platform.
These particular ones were from the vintage Soviet synths collection.

Comments

• Awesome, mate! :wink:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome, mate! :wink:

Thanks man!
    Im getting back in to the industrial lately.

• Excellent, love the title too.

I got that sample pack, hope to use it in something too at some point.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Excellent, love the title too.

I got that sample pack, hope to use it in something too at some point.

Cheers Monzo, theres some good samples in there. Its somewhat intimidating going through that giant sample collection as a whole, this one sounded interesting so I started with it.

• This track was a blast @1nsomniak - what desktop DAW do you use?

• Glad you enjoyed @gusgranite the DAW is Ableton Live - it is one of the DAWs supported by Samples from Mars so they have the multi-samples laid out in instruments which is nice.

• @Iso said:
    Great track!

Hey thanks for the feedback in the other thread, Ill reply here so as not to clutter it up.
    Thats a crazy sample collection you have! Ive recently started fresh with a new computer and didnt restore my old samples. Sometimes less is more.

• @1nsomniak said:

@Iso said:
    Great track!

Hey thanks for the feedback in the other thread, Ill reply here so as not to clutter it up.
    Thats a crazy sample collection you have! Ive recently started fresh with a new computer and didnt restore my old samples. Sometimes less is more.

Just had a look & it's 138 gigs on the hard drive. Its' just collections people have given me, a lot of original Akai stuff, & collections like the samples from Mars libraries. It's all high quality stuff........it's all just migrated from system to system over the last 20 years.........weirdly, i don't really use samples much, it feels more like curating an archive really.........i have 20 or 30 of the original Akai cd roms, & quite a few floppy's as well....... :)

• I rarely use sample libraries either, mostly just breakbeats and my own collected samples from movies and such. The samples from mars were the first library instruments Ive used but was pretty impressed with how they can still be expressive and dynamic.

• Good track !