Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit DIGITAL D1 - Updated - Preset Banks From JEC - Audiobus Forum & Vasil Ivanov

Everyone did an awesome job with these new sounds for Digital D1

Comments

• So glad that added the filter tracking. My number one requested feature. Thanks devs.

• Thanks @Doug and @cyberheater

Another beautiful video!

• If anyone has trouble getting the new banks, close D1 all the way and restart it. And, the Audiobus bank should appear on the bottom of the screen! 👍

• @analog_matt said:
    If anyone has trouble getting the new banks, close D1 all the way and restart it. And, the Audiobus bank should appear on the bottom of the screen! 👍

Thank you for this! I was wondering why my update wasn't updating. I guess I must have played with the app in the past few days and never force closed it like I usually do. I should make a habit of it anyway.