Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blue Mangoo STEREO DELAY - Excellent AUv3 Delay

Another superb Auv3 from Blue Mangoo, simple, straightforward and very effective.

You can get the Blue Mangoo Stereo Delay here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/stereo-delay/id1444589287

Comments

• I had this AU for a short while now not beta did it go under the radar or something noticed Discchord just listed it.

• this is a really nice delay.

• @eross Yes, it is and I like the very simple design

• I own a lot of delay/echo apps but most seem to degrade the quality of the input or smear the instruments sound so its looses it defining character. So, I bought this and spent a good hour lost in the various triplet, eight-note and 16th-note rhythms that emerge based upon the AUM tempo setting.

I'm sure putting Rosetta Cells or Riffer in front of it would quickly generate some complex pulsing tracks.

The sound quality of the output is impressive. I'd call this a must own $5 FX App for anyone that finds bliss in making pulsing tracks from Delay/Echo patterns.

Doug's video always seems to help make the buy/no-buy decision. It also seems like he only demos apps worth buying.

• Yep, really good and under the radar. Brings something different to the delay table at a very high quality

• edited March 2019

I was gonna post a delay thread but found this one. I find the same problem. I can’t find the sound I am looking for with delayed drums. I have:

Tap delay
    Dubstation
    Kosmonaut
    Dlym
    Woodulator
    The baffling re-1
    AUFX: Dub
    Echo pad(that app and all its label mates deserve updates)
    Tornado
    Dfx
    The amazing noise madness apps
    Another older tape app
    Reverser delay
    Audio fx
    Rp-1
    Dahlia delay

Gonna give blue mangoo a shot

• edited March 2019

@LeonLeroy said:
    I was gonna post a delay thread but found this one. I find the same problem. I can’t find the sound I am looking for with delayed drums. I have:

Tap delay
    Dubstation
    Kosmonaut
    Dlym
    Woodulator
    The baffling re-1
    Tornado
    Dfx
    Another older tape app
    Reverser delay
    Audio fix
    Rp-1
    Dahlia delay

Out of curiosity, what is this specific sound you're looking for? That list covers pretty much every style of delay imaginable, from digital-transparent to lo-fi to tape-sim. Surely it must be possible to recreate any sort of delay effect using (a combination of) those plugins? :o

• Haha truth , all those delays something has to satisfy! Try bleass delay as well, it's great..

@brambos said:

@LeonLeroy said:

Tap delay
    Dubstation
    Kosmonaut
    Dlym
    Woodulator
    The baffling re-1
    Tornado
    Dfx
    Another older tape app
    Reverser delay
    Audio fix
    Rp-1
    Dahlia delay

Out of curiosity, what is this specific sound you're looking for? That list covers pretty much every style of delay imaginable, from digital-transparent to lo-fi to tape-sim. Surely it must be possible to recreate any sort of delay effect using (a combination of) those plugins? :o

• edited March 2019

After typing that list out, I thought to myself, “I I just need to learn a few of these better.” I’ve actually been able to achieve what I want by switching bm3 to loop forward(or looping forward and back) and increasing the release time so the sample repeatedly glides smoothly—

If you are familiar with Air’s Electronic Performers or The Beta Band’s Pure Four or even Beck’s Broken Drum and Cold Brains—It’s a clean, bouncy ball thing with a sense of 3 dimensional depth. That delay pedal roger waters uses on One of these Days and Run Like hell is another rhythmic effect I tend to chase. Roxy Music’s For Your Pleasure, is another.

Kosmonaut is the closest. It tends to get away from me though and I end up mucking it up and getting trippier than I intend. Story of my life, really. Lol

This would be me:

‘The sound quality of the output is impressive. I'd call this a must own $5 FX App for anyone that finds bliss in making pulsing tracks from Delay/Echo patterns.’

• Do people still think this is a ‘must-have’ (wink wink) delay app, or not? I love delays

• @Gavinski said:
    Do people still think this is a ‘must-have’ (wink wink) delay app, or not? I love delays

I found Kosmonaut, KD7 and Nembrini 3000 cover my needs pretty well. Also AD Ratcshack seems nice for lo-fi gritty delays

• Thnx! Have all those except for Ratshack, think I remember it is cheap, might have to give it a whirl!

• hey..who's that guy over there in the corner...winking at his laptop?

• Though woodulator might have me covered in the bucket delay category

• Delay is an effect that can be used in infinite different ways, no app will ever cover everything. Out of the delay apps I've been using by now, in most cases I've hit a limitation when using it for the first time. There's always something that you would like to adjust that a knob is missing. Eventide's UltraTap is one of the few very flexible ones that stands on its own.
    I've started building pitch-shifting, panning, multi-tap, volume-shaped, ring-modulated, frequency-modulated, distorted and filtered delays in Drambo and for the first time, my imagination has become the only limit in an AUv3 plugin.

• True, you can never buy too many delays. And now you are finding that you can never make too many either. Nice one

• edited May 2020

haha yeah cant live without delays .. btw my goto is kosmo,phasearray,discord4 and AufxDub

• @Gavinski said:
    Do people still think this is a ‘must-have’ (wink wink) delay app, or not? I love delays

It’s one of my favorites, especially for adding width. Not as feature-packed as others, but colors the sound less than some others too.

One recent patch involved alternating several delays with several instances of Perforator, and running a stream of notes from an arpeggiator into that array.

• Sounds like my kind of madness alright!

• This is still my go-to delay, but I still keep UltraTap for crazy stuff and yaleD for reverse.

• keep crashing here...anyone the same?

• @Sergiu said:
    keep crashing here...anyone the same?

Yeah same here in aum on iOS 14.3

• @Sergiu said:
    keep crashing here...anyone the same?

Yes.

• Me too 7 Plus/14.4 AUM @Blue_Mangoo