Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

edited January 2023 in Creations

Deleted

Comments

• Dope! I'll be jamming for sure

• Got to ask, what’s the thinking behind releasing a batch of 7 new albums instead of spreading them out? Rather untraditional and difficult to market I would think.

• @1nsomniak Wasn’t planned. Worked all year without thought of releases. Picked through about 30 gigs of tracks last week and ended up with these 7 collections, archived the rest. I don’t really market my sounds. I’m rubbish at it. Simply announce availability and set them loose. Keep my fingers crossed that someone finds enjoyment/meaning in them.

• 7!! Well never stopped Buckethead hey. Congrats

• @waynerowand said:
    Seven new albums available! Check them out.
    Composed and recorded over the course of 2018
    Created with a mixture of modular, hardware, iOS, granular, fm, and field recordings.

These recordings are pay what you want.
    If you are broke and enjoy these sounds please download with my blessing.
    If you have means please consider paying, gear is expensive.

Thank you, Please enjoy!

https://waynerowand.bandcamp.com/

Congratulations Wayne :)

I’ve been doing something similar over the last few weeks - haven’t had time for new stuff so have put up a whole load of archive material. Feels good to organise it and get it off the PC - clear the decks ready for next year’s noises :)

• @MonzoPro Thanks friend! I found it incredibly cathartic too. Swear the pad feel lighter 😉 All the best in the new year mate.

• edited December 2018

This is pretty incredible and quite an inspirational achievement. Congrats!

• @kinkujin Thank you!

All my free download credits are used for this month on Bandcamp. Free downloads will be available next month. 200 downloads in 12 hours.

• FM, you say? What'd you use in that department?

• @overorange Volca fm, Stria, and old school on anything with a complex oscillator among my analog stuff.