Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ZT3A Non-Latest Version is Working On IOS 12.1.1

Just fired it up and it works in AB3 latest as well. Don’t know if this OS fixed it but so happy it’s working. Anyone tried it on lates IOS?
By the way how can I tell what Z3 version I have installed?

Comments

• Wow, miracles DO happen!
    :)

• Not for me :( updated to 12.1.1 tried with and without AB3. No joy.

• It’s working on the penultimate Z3ta AppStore version, new iOS hasn’t changed that for me. If I remember correctly that’s what @MusicMan4Christ has installed as well :)

• Not for me either (tested in AB3 and other DAW ans stand alone) - that would have been very unexpected - too bad.🤕

• Not working on my iPad Pro 10.5 first GEN

• Yeah I think I had saved the install file somewhere on my old pc and installed it via iTunes. Not the latest version but the one before that.

@Carnbot said:
    It’s working on the penultimate Z3ta AppStore version, new iOS hasn’t changed that for me. If I remember correctly that’s what @MusicMan4Christ has installed as well :)

• I gave up on this app long ago. Almost zero support from the developers since launch. A shame, but I've moved on to other synths.

• Not working here... Air 1 latest iOS firmware... Shame!....

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Not working on my iPad Pro 10.5 first GEN

To be clear, there’s just one model of 10.5” released, so you don’t have to name it with generation name ;-)

• To be fair the thread should say penultimate version of z3ta working...which doesn’t help too many of us

• @Littlewoodg said:
    To be fair the thread should say penultimate version of z3ta working...which doesn’t help too many of us

What is the penultimate Z3ta version??

• Sorry guys didn’t know what version I had installed.

• edited December 2018

@rs2000 said:

@Littlewoodg said:
    To be fair the thread should say penultimate version of z3ta working...which doesn’t help too many of us

What is the penultimate Z3ta version??

The one before the final one.

If I recall correctly there was a slightly buggy version, then a beta of small fixes, then that fixed version went live, then the iOS changed, then Cakewalk closed shop -

• then only way to make the last version work was to reset the date on your device to a time before the iOS that broke the final version

(which I have t tried lately but I think that still works)

Then that other company acquired Cakewalk’s stuff (Sonar at least) but when I wrote them about fixing Z3ta iOS, their reply was pleasant but nondefinitive. I think Z3ta was the work of someone who left Cakewalk before they went under, so there’s a chance that the new company can’t or won’t get into it. VST version still running...

• I’ll bet it’ll come back some day in some form or other, it can still make money with a bug fix so must be worth it for someone to take on.

• For those who might have missed this workaround - changing your device date to early Feb 2018 (I think that’s what it was) and the app would work.