Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Galileo 2 disappearing in Cubasis

edited December 2018 in Support and Feedback

Galileo 2 auv3 keep disappearing in cubasis 2.6 and 2.7. I have to keep reloading it every couple of minutes because it produces no sound and the instrument panel is empty. See the empty bottom instrument panel in the picture below.

@LFS Is that a Galileo 2 or Cubasis bug?

iPad Pro 10.5 2017
iOS 12.1

Comments

• I still get that problem. Am I the only one? Galileo is completely unusable in Cubasis for me.

• @ecou. IOS can be pretty weird at times. Recently it has been impossible for me to freeze a track of ISymphonic without it either missing the first few measures or being corrupted soundwise. Wasn't like that a few weeks ago! I have used Galileo2 quite often in Cubasis, no problem. So I don't think it is a bug but a personal little gremlin just for you. There's always the inapp route. Does that work? There's always uninstalling and reinstalling... might work.

• @ecou said:
    I still get that problem. Am I the only one? Galileo is completely unusable in Cubasis for me.

What OS and hardware are you running? This sounds like Galileo might be crashing due to a memory fault. Have you tried changing the Cubasis buffer sizes to see if that impacts things?

• edited March 2019

@LinearLineman Thank you for taking the time to respond. The personal gremlin could be just it. I am going to try re installing as you suggested.

@espiegel123

iPad Pro 10.5
    iOS 12.1.4
    I will try the buffer size.
    I use Beathawk a lot. It Could be using all the buffer space.

• You are most certainly welcome.