Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STAGELIGHT: LINK? SYNC-START/STOP w other apps?

?Learn me por favor?

If you haven't bought any IAP you are missing out.

Great stuff in every genre.

Refreshing app to me more and more.

Comments

• I agree. I’m saving to get NS2 and fix my iPad but for now SLbis amazing! Gets me grooving and workflow clicks perfectly for me. I can’t wait for LINk AB3 and AA support. But I’m kind of weary about IAA support cause it could Med the code up where as AU seems more rock solid.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I agree. I’m saving to get NS2 and fix my iPad but for now SLbis amazing! Gets me grooving and workflow clicks perfectly for me. I can’t wait for LINk AB3 and AA support. But I’m kind of weary about IAA support cause it could Med the code up where as AU seems more rock solid.

Oh so there is no LINK or Sync yet?

You have it for PC or MAC?

I find it to be very Sony Acid for my brain....which is good, I spend many years with that.

I am also wondering background audio? Does it have?

I also am not certain on importing samples for 1 shots.

Admittingly, I use only on phone because I fire up iPad and realize no sync.

And if have no Sync I might as well use FINGER beat and do some loops on that most amazing app.

I am tempted to give STROKE machine a whirl again fo ole time sake.

As I ponder hardware options new apps like STAGELIGHT give me pre buyers remorse of not wanting to turn away from iOS too much yet.........

Choices......

1st world problems fo sure!

• @RUST( i )K : I think au3 midi is coming and with that , background audio, sometime in the beginning of the year. Better to ask @MatthewAtStagelight .
    I bought “Storepass “ and while most of the library is EDM/trap oriented the sheer abundance of sounds makes for a great value. Also not a lot of discussion about Sampleverse which deserves a thread within itself . Awaiting more video support but other than that, whew!!