Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new original song, “Shake It”!

This is my new original, an electronica beat but using heavily processed guitars instead of synths, backing minimal, hypnotic words. All recorded in Auria Pro (iOS) my my Strat clone, an Apogee One, MXL mics, a Marshall JTM-30 and a Boss DR-5. For the video, footage from the classic B-movie “Indestructible Man”. Enjoy!

Comments

• I loved it, guitar sounds like a voice with great processing, nice gritty drum at the end, nice visuals too!! <3

• Many thanks! I appreciate it!

• Goodo, Dimitri. Video really blends with the music. Like the separation in the tracks, but it all feels one piece. Wish I could get my acoustic stuff to have that quality.

• I always enjoy C'natc music.

So well refined and thought out.

Clean lines and nice ergonomic sound w visuals.

Opposite my view from the abyss of rusty 5 pins and lo-fi growls........

• @LinearLineman said:
    Goodo, Dimitri. Video really blends with the music. Like the separation in the tracks, but it all feels one piece. Wish I could get my acoustic stuff to have that quality.

Many thanks!

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I always enjoy C'natc music.

So well refined and thought out.

Clean lines and nice ergonomic sound w visuals.

Opposite my view from the abyss of rusty 5 pins and lo-fi growls........

Thank you so much!

• edited December 2018

all well done, song, arrangement, mix and video B)
    (such a relief NOT to stare at those infamous wizibells...) o:)

• @Telefunky said:
    all well done, song, arrangement, mix and video B)
    (such a relief NOT to stare at those infamous wizibells...) o:)

Many thanks!