Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

external FX loop in audiobus with Steinberg/Yamaha UR28M interface

Anyone had any success using external (hardware) effects in send/return configuration with Audiobus/Cubasis/any other app which supports multiple inputs/outputs, using the UR28M? Every time I try it I’m getting phasing/feedback implying the signal is doubling back on itself...

Comments

• DiMixx. app.

Maybe that is an option.

Maybe one x.

Have you tried AUM?(multiple routing)

FYI: AB I am pretty certain AB will have a complicated form of input differentiations in future...... in the meantime.

It is very good at recognizing inputs?

I am also of course basing this on the other aspect of your set up?

More over, you don't have a mixer?

Audio interface?

• You may check the monitor routing in the DSP mix app - if (a part of) the signal is sent to direct monitor then it's ahead of the final signal coming from IOS apps and you hear the mixture as a phased sound. Monitor a single path only.