Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 2.7, Micrologue ARP & 6th Anniversary Sale available

Comments

• @Paa89 said:
    Yesssssss finally.dont know if this was mentioned in the update note but the copy and paste issue when copying and pasting, events would move up if you had an empty track in the project is finally been fixed😍😍another plus for Steinberg.

@LFS nice one.

wait!! i hadn’t noticed that yet... great stuff!

• edited December 2018

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:
    Yesssssss finally.dont know if this was mentioned in the update note but the copy and paste issue when copying and pasting, events would move up if you had an empty track in the project is finally been fixed😍😍another plus for Steinberg.

@LFS nice one.

yep really great i found out accidentally

• @RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@LFS nice one.

Indeed great stuff!

• @Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@LFS nice one.

confirmed!! at last we can dispense with leaving dummy muted audio or midi clips on tracks as a workaround! 🏌🏼‍♂️

• @RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@LFS nice one.

confirmed!! at last we can dispense with leaving dummy muted audio or midi clips on tracks as a workaround! 🏌🏼‍♂️

:D oh yes finally something to celebrate.now we just need 1/8t grid,
    glide and pitch in the sampler, better folder system, better send, audio glue and we good

• edited December 2018

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@LFS nice one.

glide and pitch in the sampler, better folder system, better send, audio glue and we good

So, in other words, you just need everything :smile:

• @Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@LFS nice one.

careful with that audio glue when it comes... sniffing it can be addictive!

• Micrologue is a great sounding synth, and I’m glad we have an arp for it now.
    I’m a bit disappointed that the MIDI sync issue wasn’t resolved. But at least it’s being acknowledged and I’m looking forward to when it finally gets fixed.

• @MobileMusic said:

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@LFS nice one.

In other words, you just need everything :smile:

:D
    just the essentials

• @RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Paa89 said:

@LFS nice one.

careful with that audio glue when it comes... sniffing it can be addictive!

hahahaha nice one

• @Rich303 said:
    Micrologue is a great sounding synth, and I’m glad we have an arp for it now.
    I’m a bit disappointed that the MIDI sync issue wasn’t resolved. But at least it’s being acknowledged and I’m looking forward to when it finally gets fixed.

yeah there’s always something.. eg: now that we have the Arpeggiator it starts to make it more obvious that the LFO on micrologue can’t be synced to tempo.. not that I am in favour of having sync everywhere, i prefer it as ‘optional’ in most cases but when ‘arping about’ i keep finding myself looking for the sync switch!!

• @RockySmalls said:

@Rich303 said:
    Micrologue is a great sounding synth, and I’m glad we have an arp for it now.

yeah there’s always something.. eg: now that we have the Arpeggiator it starts to make it more obvious that the LFO on micrologue can’t be synced to tempo.. not that I am in favour of having sync everywhere, i prefer it as ‘optional’ in most cases but when ‘arping about’ i keep finding myself looking for the sync switch!!

Damn. That blows. Didn’t even realize that. Thanks for the heads up.

• edited January 2019

Hey guys, is there any way to change the root note on a Roli Lightblock within the Noise AU in Cubasis? (Or elsewhere in Cubasis?) Would be a very useful feature, as otherwise the root notes and scale functions are stuck at C. The standalone Noise app has this.

EDIT: Seems the transpose feature in the MIDI page is a workaround!

• @NoiseHorse said:

Well, you missed an opportunity here; if you had made the Arp free, but instead charged for the presets within the Arp, you could have made the worlds first...

IN-ARP Purchase

(Ba - Dum -

Great stuff!

I missed this.....Pun of the year 2018 :D

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    Hey guys, is there any way to change the root note on a Roli Lightblock within the Noise AU in Cubasis? (Or elsewhere in Cubasis?) Would be a very useful feature, as otherwise the root notes and scale functions are stuck at C. The standalone Noise app has this.

EDIT: Seems the transpose feature in the MIDI page is a workaround!

Have you looked at Setup > Keyboard > Transpose ?

• edited June 2019

@LFS Another Cubasis 2 half price sale. Is a update inbound?

• LFSLFS
    edited June 2019

@Jumpercollins said:
    @Lars Another Cubasis 2 half price sale. Is a update inbound?

Might be possible... ;)

• @LFS said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Might be possible... ;)

With that smiley at the end it's quite likely :D

• Oh great decided to just keep Cubasis on my iPad and bin my other DAWs for creativity and to give me space so a update is most welcome !

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Oh great decided to just keep Cubasis on my iPad and bin my other DAWs for creativity and to give me space so a update is most welcome !

WOW... :)

• @LFS I missed the Cubase sale this year. Have you considered maybe a license key or upgrade discount for registered Cubasis users to buy a version of Cubase?

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    @LFS I missed the Cubase sale this year. Have you considered maybe a license key or upgrade discount for registered Cubasis users to buy a version of Cubase?

Hi LucidMusicInc,

Sorry to hear this.
    Unfortunately there are no discounts crossgrade discounts available.

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Might be possible... ;

Who else keeps checking the App Store or Cubasis Forum for the new update notification?
    🤣🤣

• @Paa89 said:

Who else keeps checking the App Store or Cubasis Forum for the new update notification?
    🤣🤣

+1 :D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Check - check: forum/appstore. forum/appstore forum/appstore. I’m getting cross eyed!

• @d4d0ug said:

@Samu said:

@Paa89 said:

🤣🤣

+1 😁

Really curious as to what’s in the update.....

+1

• @MobileMusic said:

@d4d0ug said:

@Samu said:

@Paa89 said:

🤣🤣

+1 😁

Really curious as to what’s in the update.....

+1

+4

• Hi all,

Please have a look right here...

Hope you like the new update!

Best,
    Lars

• Good to see it continued progress