Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TC-Data does not work with Layr inside AUM (SOLVED)

edited December 2018 in Support and Feedback

Anyone else having this problem? They work together in standalone mode though, but inside AUM, no way Jose

Comments

• Can you be more explicit about what you are sending to LayR? What info are you sending to LayR? Are you able to send the same data to other AUv3s?

• Works for me as AU in AUM. iPad 6th gen, latest iOS.
    Need to use AUM destination in midi connection in AUM.

• @espiegel123 said:
    Can you be more explicit about what you are sending to LayR? What info are you sending to LayR? Are you able to send the same data to other AUv3s?

Layr works as an AUv3 but if I try to control it with TC-Data and that does not happen with synths like D1, synth One or Zeoon

• @Moderndaycompiler said:
    Works for me as AU in AUM. iPad 6th gen, latest iOS.
    Need to use AUM destination in midi connection in AUM.

This worked. Thank you. Next time i will try harder before posting anything. Shame on me ;)

• @Prog1967: Glad you've got it sussed out. Please edit the thread title to include (SOLVED) in it.

• @Prog1967 , glad you got it working. No shame at all in asking the forum. One of the great reasons this forum exists :) as noted above, maybe insert solved into the beginning of the thread title.