Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk '90s Hip Hop Vol. 1 IAP seems incomplete

I was expecting full kits that I could load, but instead I get a bunch of single samples that I have to manually load onto each pad. The folders seem incomplete. For example, there is only one open hat and it doesn't even sound like an open hat. Is this expected?

Thanks,
chisel316

Comments

• The Atlanta one is like this (and it sucks) only buying instruments for Beathawk now. The Atlanta one also had zero drum kits and the instruments were single (not multi) samples pitched across the keys.

• If you look in the Construction Kits, inside each Group folder is a bunch of loops and samples, as well as a kit/instrument to auto load all these same loops/samples.

All the other main categories seem to break up what is already contained in these kits/instruments. They are just the same samples/loops, but broken down into categories.
    That is the impression I am getting, anyway. I haven’t combed through the whole pack to see if there might be a few unique samples that aren’t in those Construction Kits.

• @CracklePot said:
    If you look in the Construction Kits, inside each Group folder is a bunch of loops and samples, as well as a kit/instrument to auto load all these same loops/samples.

Thanks. I do see a multi instrument that I can load onto a pad that has all the samples mapped starting at C2, but I don't see a kit. When I go to the menu to load projects and kits I only see the factory set and my user set.

• @chisel316 said:

@CracklePot said:
    If you look in the Construction Kits, inside each Group folder is a bunch of loops and samples, as well as a kit/instrument to auto load all these same loops/samples.

Thanks. I do see a multi instrument that I can load onto a pad that has all the samples mapped starting at C2, but I don't see a kit. When I go to the menu to load projects and kits I only see the factory set and my user set.

I think those kits are the pad grids that are saved when you save your project. You can just load those kits up, instead of all the patterns and song info as well as the kit.

The factory projects are demo songs that come with the app. I don’t think any of the IAP packs come with demo project songs, so there are no saved kits (pad grids) to load. If you load up a pad grid and save your project, you can then load that kit only if you want, instead of the whole song/project.

• All the UVI loops unanimously suck and they need to stop selling them because I have stopped buying them... which is a shame because the sampled instruments are pretty nice.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    All the UVI loops unanimously suck and they need to stop selling them because I have stopped buying them... which is a shame because the sampled instruments are pretty nice.

Ok then.
    :D

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    All the UVI loops unanimously suck and they need to stop selling them because I have stopped buying them... which is a shame because the sampled instruments are pretty nice.

+1 , always a bug or two

• Ok maybe that was harsh sounding... but Some of these packs just take up a lot of space with loops that have very limited usefulness when some kits and instruments would be more appreciated