Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Native Instruments holiday gift.

TRK-01 PLAY extracts the powerful kick and bass engines from the innovative bass synth TRK-01 to form two dedicated plug-ins: TRK-01 KICK and TRK-01 BASS. Together, they provide a strong foundation for any track – available now as a free holiday gift.

We’re also giving you a £22 e-voucher as an extra treat. Here’s your voucher.

Thanks NI.

Comments

• Yup...also got that email this morning! Yay NI!!!

• (Gift horse in mouth alert) Is it any good?

• @purpan2 said:
    (Gift horse in mouth alert) Is it any good?

Yeah they are, only thing I don't like is they have to be run via Reaktor which eats up my CPU. I'd use the bass one, but I'd never use Reaktor just for a bass drum sound.

• @MonzoPro said:

@purpan2 said:

Yeah they are, only thing I don't like is they have to be run via Reaktor which eats up my CPU. I'd use the bass one, but I'd never use Reaktor just for a bass drum sound.

Hi Monzo, you can run them in Komplete Kontrol as well.......

• @MonzoPro said:

@purpan2 said:

Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated.

• edited December 2018

Have not gotten email yet - USA

Found it! Thanks for heads up!

• @Iso said:

@MonzoPro said:

@purpan2 said:

Hi Monzo, you can run them in Komplete Kontrol as well.......

Ah ok thanks, I’ll try that :)