Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Module will not restore in-app purchases

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. I purchased several in-app items, like the Ivory piano, and Premier organ. Module was later deleted from my iPad. When I reinstalled it, I could not restore my in-app purchases. Within Module I go to Store, select the in-app, click restore and get this "Failed to restore. Cannot connect to iTunes store". I've updated to the latest IOS, tried uninstalling and reinstalling Module, and had a chat session with Apple support (who said "that's weird", but was unable to resolve my issue). Thoughts?

Comments

• edited December 2018

There is a problem and Korg is going to fix it...
    https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/articles/360020227252

We have also received reports from several users regarding the restore function in Module not working with any of the expansion libraries. We apologize for this bug. We are addressing this issue currently, and hope to have a fixed version available within a couple of days.

• I have run into this.

For me the only thing that helps was.

Fresh restart.

And open ONLY module

Attempt to restore 1 at a time.

IF that doesn't work.

Try restart.

Open Gadget.

FRESH INSTALL OF GADGET.

Then hit restore to a various "Module" IAP for Gadget.

Sometimes it will back its way into Module to open and access the IAPs.

Not full proof but has worked for me.

• It's been a bug since they gutted the organ. I got two new iPads at that time and haven't been able to restore the IAPs yet.

• @LeesKeys said:
    I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. I purchased several in-app items, like the Ivory piano, and Premier organ. Module was later deleted from my iPad. When I reinstalled it, I could not restore my in-app purchases. Within Module I go to Store, select the in-app, click restore and get this "Failed to restore. Cannot connect to iTunes store". I've updated to the latest IOS, tried uninstalling and reinstalling Module, and had a chat session with Apple support (who said "that's weird", but was unable to resolve my issue). Thoughts?

For me too, but easy fix: Press buy instead, and the app will say that you already have bought it and redownload it from Appstore...

• @ErrkaPetti said:

For me too, but easy fix: Press buy instead, and the app will say that you already have bought it and redownload it from Appstore...

Yep, that did it.