Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Allihoopa shutting down in Jan

Comments

• “We are trying hard to find a place for our Take and Figure apps, but at this point they have no home. We’ll let you know if that happens. If we are unable to find a new owner for them, they will be removed from App Store“.

If ever an app needed further development, it’s Figure. Shame. :/

• Maybe one of the brilliant devs that come here could take it on? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

@brambos @j_liljedahl @ka010

Please?

• @Beathoven said:
    Maybe one of the brilliant devs that come here could take it on? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

@brambos @j_liljedahl @ka010

Please?

@Michael :)

@SevenSystems

@midiSequencer

• Can’t say I’m surprised or sorry to see Allihoopa go to be honest. But sad for the staff losing their jobs at Xmas.

• Guess Reason Compact got too much competition and the rest is easy to 'Figure Out' :D
    It's also a quite safe bet that Allihoopa support will be removed in the next Gadget update...

• Never used Take but Figure was always good fun. If someone could take it, add midi out, maybe make it AUv3. Then it would work out pretty good.

• @Beathoven said:
    “We are trying hard to find a place for our Take and Figure apps, but at this point they have no home. We’ll let you know if that happens. If we are unable to find a new owner for them, they will be removed from App Store“.

If ever an app needed further development, it’s Figure. Shame. :/

Propellorheads should take back Figure or incorporate some elements to Reason Compact

• Bandcamp all the way.

• TBH I always wondered what the point of Allihoopa was? Never seemed compelling.

• Why give a free app that makes the same sounds as IAP for REASON iOS can do?

Smart business move.

Problem is FIGURE is a great introductory "gateway" app for young aspiring music makers and novices to see the joy of creating their own music.

Perhaps the effort put into ALIPOOPA could have been put into FIGURE with an new IAP for AU FX or multi instruments..................

I mean duh......look at Groovebox and Reason compact the keyboards are essentially Figure.

I will support and end up on board no matter what they do the quality is there.

• edited December 2018

I guess it's time to learn how to backup apps.

• Bummer. Figure's a gem. Nothing like it's clever automation IMO.

• Is Allihoopa a Propellerhead business?

• @ecamburn said:
    Bummer. Figure's a gem. Nothing like it's clever automation IMO.

Agreed.

• Damn! That's sad news!

@mannix said:
    Is Allihoopa a Propellerhead business?

If i'm not wrong, they're a spinoff. Some ex-Prop people built a new company

@asnor said:

So true. I need to do that urgently

• @senhorlampada said:
    Damn! That's sad news!

@mannix said:
    Is Allihoopa a Propellerhead business?

If i'm not wrong, they're a spinoff. Some ex-Prop people built a new company

@asnor said:

So true. I need to do that urgently

Is it still possible with current iTunes and iOS versions?

• @richardyot said:
    TBH I always wondered what the point of Allihoopa was? Never seemed compelling.

you're quite likely looking over the best features. It is compelling. It is the easiest way to get some decent beats to build from. It is like github but for music. I quite like the idea a lot.

Check out https://allihoopa.com/s/t75Uab6E/inspired

• @Samu said:
    Guess Reason Compact got too much competition and the rest is easy to 'Figure Out' :D
    It's also a quite safe bet that Allihoopa support will be removed in the next Gadget update...

Never liked it. Never wanted it. Glad to see it go. (Sorry to all the others who feel differently).

• Awww. Such Potential ...

• Beatonal time!

• That’s a shame. Never used Take, but Figure was always a fun app to make music with my young daughters. It was also an easy (free) recommendation to friends who might have a passing intro interest in making music on an iPhone.

• @richardyot said:
    I always wondered what the point of Allihoopa was?

I also wondered what all the hoopla was

• I really hope they find someone to care for Figure. CRIMINALLY UNDER DEVELOPED. If a new dev could add polyphony, couple more tracks, panning, and make the browser into more of a beat synced clip launcher, we’d be in business and I’d pay money for that Figure 2

• That’s what you get for making an app portrait only. :*

• edited December 2018

Automations (tweaks tab) is what make Figure huge!!! There is something especially cool in this app IMO.

• @Janosax said:
    Automations (tweaks tab) is what make Figure huge!!! There is something especially cool in this app IMO.

Looks like another one to be frozen in time on a previous machine.....

• edited December 2018

Never got in to Alihoopla but Figure has been a long time favorite for quick jamming or adding a missing ingredient to another song. It would be nice if someone kept developing it.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Janosax said:

Looks like another one to be frozen in time on a previous machine.....

Or just backup the .Ipa and reinstall till 64bit apps no longer work on iOS devices. I've moved it to my Dropbox archive of abandoned iOS apps.....

• I’m kinda pissed. Figure is special despite never having maes it to a mix. I wish they’d added IAPs. I would have supported them fully.