Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Auria Pro update - Anyone know whats new? No appstore info bit annoying

I forgot my Auria forum login - Wave Machine labs never put descriptions on app store - bit annoying and from a sales point of view for those who have not got Auria Pro their should be latest version info on app store

Comments

• @stormbeats said:
    I forgot my Auria forum login - Wave Machine labs never put descriptions on app store - bit annoying and from a sales point of view for those who have not got Auria Pro their should be latest version info on app store

Yes, the missing update description is massively annoying!

I think, this is the only App in the total App Store with that unfriendly behavior.

• @tja said:

@stormbeats said:

I think, this is the only App in the total App Store with that unfriendly behavior.

Yep agreed

• @stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

Yep agreed

Gadget does that too

• @vpich said:

@stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

Yep agreed

Gadget does that too

From where did you get this impression?

• @tja said:

@vpich said:

@stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

Yep agreed

Gadget does that too

>

You just posted it.

Last one states “other improvements”
    Other ones state “other enhancements”.

Normally i’ll have to dig around and finally
    See a new button, etc.

• @vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

Yep agreed

Gadget does that too

>

You just posted it.

See a new button, etc.

This is MUCH more informative than Auria Pro!

• edited December 2018

Deleted. I complain too much B)

• @tja said:

@vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

Yep agreed

Gadget does that too

>

You just posted it.

See a new button, etc.

Ok. So what is in the last update?, haven’t found it yet.

• @vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

Yep agreed

Gadget does that too

>

You just posted it.

See a new button, etc.

I don't understand you.
    I posted the screenshot.
    Read the entry for 3.7.1

• @tja said:

@vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

I don't understand you.
    I posted the screenshot.
    Read the entry for 3.7.1

It says other improvements. I do not know what that means....do you?

• tjatja
    edited December 2018

@vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@tja said:

@vpich said:

@stormbeats said:

@tja said:

@stormbeats said:

I don't understand you.
    I posted the screenshot.
    Read the entry for 3.7.1

It says other improvements. I do not know what that means....do you?

You never did any kind of software development, don't you?

Software constantly changes, and if you work on something that you may post as one point in such an Changelog / version history, you will most probably also changed lots of other things. Many totally unnoticeable to the customer, some noticeably, but not worth being mention in the log.

Did you really think that only and realy only those things changed that are mentioned?

Most companies write something like "bug fixes" and "improvements" if they mention it at all.

The Korg Gadget version history is short, but nearly every time denotes the main change in this update! This is good enough for anybody - and all other stuff is contained the words "other improvements"', "bug fixes", "performance increases" or something like this.

This is all you need to know.

Auria Pro just does not write nothing, they just hint you to their forum.

Realy, don't understand why to discuss this even.

• @tja said:
    >

Realy, don't understand why to discuss this even.

Exactly. Thanks.