Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis Note Repeat Help

Hello guys how are you all doing ?
I have an issue with cubasis note repeat function
When I’m recording a drum pattern or even synths (au or inbuilt) and then while it’s in loop recording I tap on note repeat and choose the note value for Es 1/18. it automatically triggers notes without me touching the keyboard or pads.
I already told Lars about it months ago and they couldn’t replicate the problem.but it keeps happening to me.
can someone please test to see if this happens to them too
I am on iPad Pro 10.5
Latest cubasis version
And latest iOS version
Please watch the video for bette understanding

Comments

• edited December 2018

It does that to me too, but it is very intermittent. I can’t figure out what is causing it. It seems to happen sometimes when I first engage the Note Repeat buttons, but if I turn it off and on, sometimes more than once, it seems to stop the ‘auto-repeat’. Sometimes triggering a non-sequenced drum pad maybe got it to stop.

Once it does stop auto-repeating, it is actually hard to get it to do it again. It seems like a bug related to the first time you press the repeat value. The button turns on, but the app seems to think the button is still pressed. Turning buttons on and off, or turning the whole note repeat on and off seemed to get it working, but I can’t figure out the recipe to get it to work consistently.

So, try the on/off trick. See if that fixes it, at least temporarily.

After messing with it more, I now think it happens on a sequenced pad, while playing back, if you hit the repeat button while the pad is sounding a note, it gets the repeat stuck to ‘always on’. If you press the repeat buttons while the transport is stopped, it doesn’t seem to happen.

If you need to have playback active when you hit the repeat button, try to hit it in a section where no pads are playing.

@LFS Here are some clues (stated above) to help you guys unravel this mystery.

• I come across this once as well

• @CracklePot said:
    It does that to me too, but it is very intermittent. I can’t figure out what is causing it. It seems to happen sometimes when I first engage the Note Repeat buttons, but if I turn it off and on, sometimes more than once, it seems to stop the ‘auto-repeat’. Sometimes triggering a non-sequenced drum pad maybe got it to stop.

Once it does stop auto-repeating, it is actually hard to get it to do it again. It seems like a bug related to the first time you press the repeat value. The button turns on, but the app seems to think the button is still pressed. Turning buttons on and off, or turning the whole note repeat on and off seemed to get it working, but I can’t figure out the recipe to get it to work consistently.

So, try the on/off trick. See if that fixes it, at least temporarily.

After messing with it more, I now think it happens on a sequenced pad, while playing back, if you hit the repeat button while the pad is sounding a note, it gets the repeat stuck to ‘always on’. If you press the repeat buttons while the transport is stopped, it doesn’t seem to happen.

If you need to have playback active when you hit the repeat button, try to hit it in a section where no pads are playing.

@LFS Here are some clues (stated above) to help you guys unravel this mystery.

Hello there thanks for the reply.i have also noticed that it does that while in loop recording mode.strange that it used to be all fine when it was first introduced.i will follow your steps.

• @Extnctn6 said:
    I come across this once as well

Thanks for the input.i was starting to think it had something to do with my iPad since no one had brought up the issue.

• Hi all,

If possible, please provide us with the exact steps to reproduce the problem.
    Please use this reporting form and file a bug report in our forum.

Once we're able to reproduce it, there might be a good chance to have it fixed.

Thanks
    Lars

• @LFS said:
    Hi all,

If possible, please provide us with the exact steps to reproduce the problem.
    Please use this reporting form and file a bug report in our forum.

Once we're able to reproduce it, there might be a good chance to have it fixed.

Thanks
    Lars

Hello there @LFS I already did on the cubasis forum.
    But glad to send you the steps here.
    This is the video showing the steps
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7r73bx98n8xfuxu/Video 15-12-2018, 17 10 13.mov?dl=0
    And this is the project file.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg6ugdob31dxre6/Prova.zip?dl=0