Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

🎹 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Song - Advanced Tutorial on Cubasis with Notes Chords Arpeggios Strings Drums FX

edited December 2018 in Creations

Hope you like it -

Cheers!

Shekar

Comments

• edited December 2018

I had to revise and re-upload this video as the arpeggios and drum beats were barely visible in the previous video. The new video re-linked above addresses this issue - I made their beats longer so they are clearly visible in the video. This is a short song video less than 90 seconds. The previous video has been unlisted.

I don’t like it when I have to re-upload a video (YouTube doesn’t allow to replace an existing video) but lesson learnt and something to keep in mind for video producers.

This is a public domain song with no copyright issues/claims and some videos have millions of views.