Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AU time stretch loop player

Is there one for iOS?

Just want something that I can bung loops in and time stretch them to then just be played once triggered by a midi note.

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Is there one for iOS?

Just want something that I can bung loops in and time stretch them to then just be played once triggered by a midi note.

This oughta do it! Dev is on here quite a bit too. Still being developed but it’s a nice app.

http://alexbuga.com/samplist/

• Oops...missed the AU bit, my bad but the dev did say that was coming. Not enough coffee this early on a Sunday...

• @alecsbuga Any idea when we might get an AU version bro?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Is there one for iOS?

Most of apesoft stuff can do: mood, sample player, idensity etc

• Thanks all. I completely forgot about idensity!

• what about beathawk? I'm you sure you can load loops on a pad and stretch them to tempo.

• Hey there. Samplist time stretch is the apple default. It’s not wow and it adds latency.

As for the AU part I can't get it to work properly in all hosts. I'm waiting for the AudioKit guys to launch AudioKit 5. Meanwhile I'm working on filter envelope and better ADSR

• @paradiddle said:
    what about beathawk? I'm you sure you can load loops on a pad and stretch them to tempo.

Not tried that one :)

• @1nsomniak said:
    BM3

Looking for AUs, not and AU host.

• You can almost get there with RE-1 and it’s AU. Just not midi note triggerable.

• Beathawk can do it for loops that have embedded tempo information. But, as far as I can tell Beatmaker 2 and Beatmaker 3 are the only apps that can export audio on iOS with the correct embeded information that BeatHawk needs. Note that they can also export the audio with slice markers that BeatHawk can read which allows you to play slices from the keys and the loop is time-stretched to map the current tempo.

Sadly, none of the beat slicing apps can export audio that way.