Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remap controller’s midi channel

Hello. I’m using my novation slmk3 with my iPad and AUM with about 5 slots of au instruments. I’ve mapped solo, mute and volume faders for each, all good, with this exception, especially for performing live.
To switch to another instrument I hit a pad that chooses it on a different midi channel. Since that channel now isn’t the original channel I set up the various mappings on, I can’t mute, solo or use the faders unless I return to the original for them to communicate on that specific midi channel. I need to be able to convert those incoming mute, solo, fader streams from whatever midi channel back to the original, in this case 1. I can’t see this ability in the remapping area in midiflow and tried understanding midi designer last night in hopes of finding something with no luck.
Any help appreciated. Thanks