Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Senode - Random Midi Apps don't appear in Senode and vice/versa

When using Senode, I have noticed that alot of my apps don't appear as available to route midi to or from in Senode. They don't appear in either applications list. Sometimes a reboot will fix, sometimes it won't. Has rendered Senode useless for me.

Anyone else have a similar problem, or a solution, because I really like what Senode could do if it worked right.

Comments

• Often, either in Senode or in the target app you need to toggle midi in/out on and off and jump back and forth to get it to recognize the source or destination. A lot of IAA seem to do this.