Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Bedhead Producer may get sued for this video...Bad, featuring Many Infamous people singing along

edited December 2018 in Creations

Through The magic of computers....well actually through of the iphone I was able to make celebrities sing in my video , even though they didn’t actually show up, or agree to be under my executive control. So I made them say/sing what I wanted ... in this case , Michael Jackson’s Bad, as arranged and played by me. This video took every day for two weeks , so I hope you enjoy it !

Comments

• Deserves to go 'Viral' I like it :)

• Boah!
    That’s truly amazing Marc!
    The video work is outstanding and fits very well with the music.

You have so many talents, nice work! 👍😊

• @Samu said:
    Deserves to go 'Viral' I like it :)

Thank You for the vote of support and for taking the time to watch/Listen!

• @bedheadproducer : Ha ha, that is crazy!! I liked the visuals as much as the music! What program did you use for video? You’re super creative on both ends!

• "He's Vlad, you know it, he's Vlad!!!"

• @chandroji said:
    Boah!
    That’s truly amazing Marc!
    The video work is outstanding and fits very well with the music.

You have so many talents, nice work! 👍😊

Thanks for your kind words! Glad you liked it !

• 2 weeks of BedHead time = 2 years for me.

Really lived the video. I imagine that in 10 years a "vocal synth" will exist and "Hillary Clinton" will be one of a hundred presets with "PAD samples" of her laugh. Until then... Robot Voice rules. It's good to see you using your self in the line up. Overtime maybe you can use something closer to your voice too. Auto-tune FX will fix any pitch issues without burying
    your tone. Tone is everything! Robots are anti-tone like the Wiley Coyote after the asphalt paver... thin and 2D.

• @Telstar5 said:
    @bedheadproducer : Ha ha, that is crazy!! I liked the visuals as much as the music! What program did you use for video? You’re super creative on both ends!

thanks!
    its called muglife,but the free version wont read your lips.
    i used luma touch/lumafusion for the editing,and noizz is a glitch type video program

• Haha well done!

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    "He's Vlad, you know it, he's Vlad!!!"

lol, yes Vlad Putin, Putin on the ritz!

• Damn! I’m in awe. B)

• @1nsomniak said:
    Haha well done!

thank you!

• @bedheadproducer too soon to ask, “what’s your next project?”

• @wim said:
    Damn! I’m in awe. B)

Thanks! I wasn’t expecting so many positive reactions !

• edited December 2018

@robertreynolds said:
    @bedheadproducer too soon to ask, “what’s your next project?”

Well,first off I have to do another tutorial soon , because I’m trying to give to the community regularly . At the same time I’m trying to establish myself consistantly in new arenas . I’ve been a rock musician on the heavier side for most of my life and it’s taken a lot of dabbling and experimenting to get where I’m at now , where I can authentically genre hop and not put out crap because I’m just too inexperienced. Now I have the experience to tackle a lot of things and my bucket list is long. I spend about 4-6 hours a day learning and practicing new things I don’t yet know. I spend a couple hours , sometimes more on top of that working with what I already know .So I rarely take a break and do nothing. I have a completed instrumental album of guitar trickery ready to release that just needs a few tweaks , an almost complete progressive metal album I’m working on with singer Fred Marshal. But I just started singing fairly recently so I’m using covers and remakes to make that easier on me. Most of my life I refused to do covers. Suddenly I find it challenging to put my own twist on things . So part of me wants to keep paying homage to great songs and musicians ....especially since this has a way of making people interested in your art as well. I want to do a guitar , meets electronic music epic concept album with lots of ear candy and sound effects like a modern day “the wall” , I want to do a funk record, some more house and trance ...eventually maybe an all mellow/acoustic record , which I’ve done once already .the good thing is my creativity doesn’t seem to be waning at all. So.........any suggestions ? What does one choose next when , the sky is the limit , but you want to appeal to as wide a demographic as you can ? I keep trying stuff and throwing it at the wall and seeing if it sticks . I seem to be getting closer ....but I can’t really be objective ...lol

• F*ing impressive!

• I wish I had all this time on my hands!

• You are badbadbad, Marc. My favorite to date. No Kim Jun Un, though. If he ain't bad who is? Oh, our dog, Ada is bad quite often. Surprised she wasn't in there. Made in iOS? If not you are bad!

• @LinearLineman said:
    You are badbadbad, Marc. My favorite to date. No Kim Jun Un, though. If he ain't bad who is? Oh, our dog, Ada is bad quite often. Surprised she wasn't in there. Made in iOS? If not you are bad!

Thanks! good to see you active again! yes, all made with IOS, and damn I forgot about KIM JUN UN, so when one of the celebrities sends me a cease and desist letter, I'll replace them with KIM? Anybody have any other bad famous people that are fairly memorable right now? No hitler , please.

• That is brilliant @bedheadproducer :smile: Great cover version as well as very clever visuals.

• Awesome stuff. Really fun. I think it deserves to go viral.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    That is brilliant @bedheadproducer :smile: Great cover version as well as very clever visuals.

Thank You very much!!

• This thread has 500+ views the video at the moment +190 so let's hope more find the time to watch it ;)

• @Richtowns said:
    Awesome stuff. Really fun. I think it deserves to go viral.

THANKS.!

• edited December 2018

@Samu said:
    This thread has 500+ views the video at the moment +190 so let's hope more find the time to watch it ;)

well it may not have gone viral overnight, but I think it has a chance to grow and it's the most attention I've gotten in a short time for a video so far and the comments are overwhelmingly that I'm headed in the right direction.
    So I would like to propose a challenge. I'd like to write a song, called "Take a ride on the Audiobus" I am soliciting your help. I'm not going to make a public announcement. This is it right here. I would like for people to submit a four bar part, 135 BPM in the key of C major. That's easy enough right? I'll pick as many parts as I can squeeze into the song without being convoluted. And I'll mention you in the song by your forum nick ....like a shoutout. I want to have some humor in the song but not have it be out an out cheesball. I want this to be a good song and I want people to chip in with some short clips of themselves, maybe using audiobus for the music video. I'll speed up the footage like a charlie chaplin movie, but in color. I'm open to lyrical suggestions, musical ideas, video concepts and anyone wishing to do any editing or effects, can let me know. I'll also mention some of the top guys like Soundtestroom and HaqqAttack regardless, because they have already done a lot for the community...the chorus will be Come on and take a ride on the Audiobus. If it's good enough, and gains attention, I'll hand it over to someone else to sell it on itunes and the proceeds can go to a charity we all vote on...or something like that, but I don't want to be directly involved in that part so it's obvious I'm not trying to do this for my own gain. So....anyone wanting to be part of this....shoot me a message and you have until January first to submit your parts...and whatever doesn't make it...I can try to put in another collaborative effort and maybe we can do this more often and start our own soundcloud page and youtube page and all learn a little bit from one another as we go along. So...good or dumb idea? Let me know!!!