Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crackling or distorted sounds on ipad 2018 speakers

I wonder if it happens to other people. When I start to play some music apps on the device speaker, the sound is crackling but when I plug headphones the sound is fine. I don't think the speakers have anything wrong cause they play other apps fine. Has anyone encounters such a problem? Thanks.

Comments

• It seems it only happens when the apps are on AUv3.

• What are the conditions when this occurs? What DAW/Host? What AUv3?

This is using the USB-C to 3.5mm adapter I assume? Or wireless?

• Probably a sample rate mismatch, the 2018 iPads use 48kz for the built-in speakers.

• @richardyot said:
    Probably a sample rate mismatch, the 2018 iPads use 48kz for the built-in speakers.

That was my first thought...
    Sounds like the 48kHz iPhone issue from last year.

• edited December 2018

So it would be sample issue? Gonna check thanks guys! The crackling happens with the new nanostudio 2. Might be that the apps are in 44.1k.

Edit: well for mood it's screwed cause there is no way to change the sampling rate inside the Auv3 sadly.