Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias fx+ klevgrand reamp + ir cabs demo

edited December 2018 in Creations

Reamp really brings something to the table.It adds warmth and spice.I really enjoy this app.
Everything was done on the fly so forgive me if everything is not perfect.
I use my luke guitar,bias fx,iconvolver,reamp,adverb 2 and my apogee jam.
It’s a very long demo.i’m too lazy to edit it.Listen to what you want.😉
Thanks!

Comments

• Nice sound! Coming from an iPad... ui like it a lot.
    Which IRs do you use?

• Thanks!
    I use ownhammer ir cabs!

• @flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    I use ownhammer ir cabs!

Yeah ownhammer really knows their stuff.
    I googled some free and don’t have the money right now for IR cabs but
    They make such a HUGE different in my helix. I was stoked. Not using IR is not an option ;)
    Thanks man! Rock on!

• @flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    I use ownhammer ir cabs!

What app is hosting the IR can? Fiddlicator?

• I convolver.rooms can also do it.
    Fiddlicatator can’t (unless i’m missing something).

• @flo26 said:
    I convolver.rooms can also do it.
    Fiddlicatator can’t (unless i’m missing something).

I haven't yet used Fiddlicator with cabinet IRs, but in a recent amp sim thread it was mentioned as an excellent host for cabinet IRs though I haven't had an opportunity to try it.

• edited December 2018

I think you have opened the door to an audio FX room I didn't know existed.

I love this Forum for showing us the "unknown unknowns". IR's need to be folded into the
    kit of tools. I covet the sounds you demo here... I just need to add iconvolver and IR packs.
    Who knew? Added to my ToDo list.

• @McDtracy said:
    I think have opened the door to an audio FX room I didn't know existed.

I love this Forum for showing us the "unknown unknowns". IR's need to be folded into the
    kit of tools. I covet the sounds you demo here... I just need to add iconvolver and IR packs.
    Who knew? Added to my ToDo list.

I believe you can use the free Fiddlicator with this type of IR without needing iConvolver Rooms. If you have AltiSpace that might work, too. I think it lets you use custom IRs.

@flo26 : sounds great which OwnHammer cabs did you use?

• AltiSpace iTunes description

• @audiblevideo mentioned:
    AltiSpace

Good timing... I grabbed it on Black Friday and fell in love with the "Space" provided and audio quality. "Taj Mahal" is a wonder of the world architecturally and sonically: a marble dome makes a truly space-y reverb.

I know the developer used IR data but does he let us load IR files into it or just use the ones he started with? Put that on the todo list. Comparisons to iconvolver appreciated.

NOTE: It's an IAA only FX App at this time. From the developer of SynthScaper and the *Scaper apps.

• @flo26 Always love the sound you get. Are you hosting in AUM?

• @flo26 : I've just confirmed that Fiddlicator can be used for cabinet IRs. But if can't use delay/reverbs. I don't recall the max length.

• @McDtracy said:

@audiblevideo mentioned:
    AltiSpace

Good timing... I grabbed it on Black Friday and fell in love with the "Space" provided and audio quality. "Taj Mahal" is a wonder of the world architecturally and sonically: a marble dome makes a truly space-y reverb.

I know the developer used IR data but does he let us load IR files into it or just use the ones he started with? Put that on the todo list. Comparisons to iconvolver appreciated.

NOTE: It's an IAA only FX App at this time. From the developer of SynthScaper and the *Scaper apps.

Yes, you can load IR files, but there is an 8.4 second limit for the file length

• edited December 2018

If my memories are good,it seems to me fiddlicator couldn’t load ownhammer files.
    That’s the reason i’ve choosen i convolver.
    Be careful,iconvolver is really cpu hungry.😉
    I didn’t use altispace because of latency problems.