Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How about we make a helpful DAW / Host comparisons chart / forum post

2»

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@InfoCheck said:
    One possible easy way to structure it would be to have a master thread and the sub threads would be links in the main thread. The first post of each thread would contain the standard information and be updated. Users could make comments in the threads to provide information.

This would be similar to the way a new app thread is created and the OP will list App Store links, videos, etc. as these new pieces of information become available.

It’s an idea. Will have to think more on that one. Is there any negatives to this idea with regards to how threads are kept over time on the forum? Or any other positives or negatives?

The positive would be the work could be distributed among any number of people yet they’d all be linked together. The downside would be needing to close a thread and reconstruct a new one when someone decided they could no longer maintain the thread plus the need to update links to reflect those changes. The impact of a person retiring from a thread could be mitigated by having several people getting copies of the thread’s content (backup) so they can easily pass the torch onto their replacement.

A positive aspect would be the ability to easily agree upon and modify what should be included in the threads.

Allowing forum members to post their comments in a structured way could help ensure it reflects the community’s needs and priorities in an easily accessible format.

If I get more ambitious, I might do a mock-up of how such a setup might look like so users could get a sense of what it could look like.

• @AlleycatLA said:
    I did this idea once in a forum format to create a user manual for a VJ application. I took on the position of Editor and created a new (sticky) thread. In the first message, I explained that this thread will only contain this one permanent message. People would respond to this message with content, and I would format and add the content to the first message, deleting the original reply. This allowed me to control the format to keep things easy to find. It also allowed any forum member to contribute to the project, leaving me to only lightly edit the content. As the project continued, the format of the first post became evident, and I started receiving content pre-formatted. This worked rather well.

As for the formatting and editing of the content, I went with a numbered outline and filled in the major headings and subheadings. Where I needed content, I'd put "send us content!" To be honest, a wiki is designed exactly for this need - a group project. But if you want to keep it within a forum, this works pretty good. It spreads out the work, preventing burnout.

I am a web developer and could provide resources if you guys rather go in a website direction. I'm mostly a lurker, but have been here since the beginning.

Thanks for the info. I’m not sure we could do similar here because we can’t control other people’s posts on a thread, but it has given me some ideas. I’m sure we could use the ‘send us content’ idea in a slightly different form - will think on that one

If we do spin off and incorporate any wikis eventually, then your help would be most gratefully accepted. For now, I think we are best starting on the basics and see if it takes off first.

Thanks for your input :)

• @InfoCheck said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@InfoCheck said:
    One possible easy way to structure it would be to have a master thread and the sub threads would be links in the main thread. The first post of each thread would contain the standard information and be updated. Users could make comments in the threads to provide information.

This would be similar to the way a new app thread is created and the OP will list App Store links, videos, etc. as these new pieces of information become available.

It’s an idea. Will have to think more on that one. Is there any negatives to this idea with regards to how threads are kept over time on the forum? Or any other positives or negatives?

The positive would be the work could be distributed among any number of people yet they’d all be linked together. The downside would be needing to close a thread and reconstruct a new one when someone decided they could no longer maintain the thread plus the need to update links to reflect those changes. The impact of a person retiring from a thread could be mitigated by having several people getting copies of the thread’s content (backup) so they can easily pass the torch onto their replacement.

A positive aspect would be the ability to easily agree upon and modify what should be included in the threads.

Allowing forum members to post their comments in a structured way could help ensure it reflects the community’s needs and priorities in an easily accessible format.

If I get more ambitious, I might do a mock-up of how such a setup might look like so users could get a sense of what it could look like.

I can see some good options there. I have envisioned a few negatives, but will jot down a few thoughts tomorrow and pass them by you to see if we can come up with a well rounded solution. I suppose the way to go would be to think of a mission statement between us - clarifying what we want as an aim so that we can better find solutions that work.

• edited December 2018

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@InfoCheck said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@InfoCheck said:

I can see some good options there. I have envisioned a few negatives, but will jot down a few thoughts tomorrow and pass them by you to see if we can come up with a well rounded solution. I suppose the way to go would be to think of a mission statement between us - clarifying what we want as an aim so that we can better find solutions that work.

Sounds good, look forward to what you come up with.

I think the biggest issue with using forum posts for this project is the amount of time you’re allowed to edit a post which is a month. This means when you can no longer edit the post, you’ll have to create a new post with links for the updated information. This means separating out descriptions/explanations features of DAWs from specific DAW apps would be less maintenance. This could take the form of two cross referenced lists:

1. List of DAW features will list features with links explaining them. For each feature, there will be a list of DAWs that support the feature and an optional video link.
    2. List of specific DAWs, their version, App Store Link, developer forum/website, video links, a list of linked features (i.e. you can click on a feature to go to the post which describes the feature).

If Michael found this project useful enough, perhaps he would/could be willing to create a special account used only to administer project posts which didn’t have the monthly limit for editing posts though people wanting to create similar sorts of projects might want similar privileges which might become too much of an administrative headache for him.

• edited December 2018

Here’s an example of the sorts of formatting that can be done with markdown.

Non-Traditional DAWs with no time line or Ableton Live style clip launching from cells or MIDI tracks. All of these apps have a mixer, MIDI routing capabilities, can host AUv3 apps including AUv3 MIDI, Link, and can host each other via IAA. They can save setups as user presets. Their sync features vary.

Icon App Store Features Unique
    image apeMatrix IAA no state saving, Bus, MIDI control AUv3 parameters modulate the app and hosted AUv3 app parameters via built-in LFO, grid routing of audio and MIDI, includes an AUv3 Sampler and an AUv3 mixer
    image Audiobus 3 some IAA apps IAA apps which use Audiobus SDK, State Saving for some IAA apps, Audiobus Remote for some apps, IAA zombie control, MIDI routing page
    image AUM IAA no state saving, Bus, MIDI control AUv3 parameters MIDI control AUM’s parameters, MIDI routing grid, record audio into files shared with AudioShare and playback via built-in file player
  • Ive been thinking about this and I think a variety of report styles and maybe a questionaire might get the required info.
    I really liked some of the questionaires done here to help devs know what was the most popular feature request/bug fix for an app.

I know it is very subjective but I think a questionaire might get a nice set of results.

Here is the idea, two stages
    First stage. Ask in a questionaire
    LWhat do you need a daw to do?”
    Edit audio
    Edit midi
    Host auv3
    Mix
    Master or
    Other suggestion

We build a list and the most popular 10 ideas/needs go on to be the next questionaire, which is like this ...
    Stage two. Rate each of the daws
    Which app/daw does this best?
    Audio editing?
    Auria
    BM3
    NS2
    Etc

If you think this is a fair/worthwhile approach Ill give it a try. It will only be complimentary to the other reports as it will be very subjective but it might be useful.

• @InfoCheck said:

Non-Traditional DAWs with no time line or cells or MIDI tracks. All of these apps have a mixer, MIDI routing capabilities, can host AUv3 apps including AUv3 MIDI, Link, and can host each other via IAA. They can save setups as user presets. Their sync features vary.

image apeMatrix IAA no state saving, Bus, MIDI control AUv3 parameters modulate the app and hosted AUv3 app parameters via built-in LFO, grid routing of audio and MIDI, includes an AUv3 Sampler and an AUv3 mixer
    image Audiobus 3 some IAA apps IAA apps which use Audiobus SDK, State Saving for some IAA apps, Audiobus Remote for some apps, IAA zombie control, MIDI routing page
    image AUM IAA no state saving, Bus, MIDI control AUv3 parameters MIDI control AUM’s parameters, MIDI routing grid, record audio into files shared with AudioShare and playback via built-in file player

Thanks for that. It might be easier if you do more of the layout duties as you know what your doing. I’m not too lazy to learn, but it might speed the initial getting something up and running :) not passing the buck like :p

• @Richtowns said:
    Ive been thinking about this and I think a variety of report styles and maybe a questionaire might get the required info.
    I really liked some of the questionaires done here to help devs know what was the most popular feature request/bug fix for an app.

I know it is very subjective but I think a questionaire might get a nice set of results.

Here is the idea, two stages
    First stage. Ask in a questionaire
    LWhat do you need a daw to do?”
    Edit audio
    Edit midi
    Host auv3
    Mix
    Master or
    Other suggestion

We build a list and the most popular 10 ideas/needs go on to be the next questionaire, which is like this ...
    Stage two. Rate each of the daws
    Which app/daw does this best?
    Audio editing?
    Auria
    BM3
    NS2
    Etc

If you think this is a fair/worthwhile approach Ill give it a try. It will only be complimentary to the other reports as it will be very subjective but it might be useful.

Yep Have some plans for such things and have been jotting out some ideas for information hunts - but NS2 has dropped lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@InfoCheck said:

Non-Traditional DAWs with no time line or cells or MIDI tracks. All of these apps have a mixer, MIDI routing capabilities, can host AUv3 apps including AUv3 MIDI, Link, and can host each other via IAA. They can save setups as user presets. Their sync features vary.

Thanks for that. It might be easier if you do more of the layout duties as you know what your doing. I’m not too lazy to learn, but it might speed the initial getting something up and running :) not passing the buck like :p

Sounds good. I’ll put together some more example posts of how we might consider displaying information for DAWs and their features in a grid. The above was more of an overview/summary display of the information.

• Here’s an example of the sorts of table and grid formatting that can be done with markdown.

Non-Traditional DAWs with no time line or Ableton Live style clip launching cells or MIDI tracks. All of these apps have a mixer, MIDI routing capabilities, can host AUv3 apps including AUv3 MIDI, Link, and can host each other via IAA. They can save setups as user presets. Their sync features vary.

Apps

icon App Name Developer abbreviations
    image apeMatrix by apeSoft 🐒?
    image Audiobus 3 by Audiobus Pty Ltd AB3
    image AUM - Audio Mixer by Kymatica AB AUM

What do those emoticons mean?

Emoticon meaning
    🔎 link to a post that lists the details of the app
    🕸 link to developer website
    💬 link to developer forum
    ✉️ link to developer support via email or online form

Developer Information

Icon App Store Details Website Contact
    image apeMatrix 🔎 🕸 ✉️
    image Audiobus 3 🔎 🕸 💬
    image AUM 🔎 🕸 💬

Emoticon meaning
    🙂 app has the feature or function
    🚫 app lacks the feature or function
    📄 app has some support for the function and a detailed explanation can be found on the app's page.

In the grid below, I’ve duplicated columns of information to show how a grid comparing multiple apps would display. The text for the features alternates between plain and italic text to distinguish them from each other.

Feature Grid

Feature image image image image image image image image image
    IAA 🙂 📄 🙂 🙂 📄 🙂 🙂 📄 🙂
    IAA State Saving 🚫 🙂 🚫 🚫 🙂 🚫 🚫 🙂 🚫
    AUv3 MIDI App Support 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    AUv3 MIDI Parameter 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂
    AUv3 Parameter Automation 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫
    AUv3 Preset Saving 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂

Feature Explanation

Feature Explanation
    IAA An Apple protocol to enable apps to share audio and MIDI when hosted within another app. There are different types of IAA functionality an app can have. Generators output audio, Instruments respond to MIDI and can output audio, Effects receive incoming audio and can transform it and output audio, MIDI Effects same as effects and respond to MIDI. Only one instance of an IAA app can be run at a time.
    IAA State Saving Developers can add Audiobus support to their IAA apps using the free Audiobus SDK in order to be able to be hosted within Audiobus 3. They must also add state savings to their app in order for the state of the parameters in the app to be recalled when an Audiobus 3 preset is loaded which contains the app.
    AUv3 App An app that can be run inside an AUv3 host app. Depending upon the resources available in a setup, you may run multiple AUv3 instances of the same AUv3 app. Examples are AudioLayer, Zeeon, PhaseThree, and FAC Chorus.
    AUv3 Host An app that can run multiple AUv3 apps in their app. Examples are Audiobus 3, GarageBand, Beatmaker 3, and Cubasis 2.
    AUv3 MIDI App Support AUv3 apps which can output and/or receive MIDI input. The AUv3 host app control the routing of the MIDI to and from the AUv3 apps hosted within it. Examples are Rozeta, Riffer, and Autony.
    AUv3 MIDI Parameter AUv3 developers can specify which od their app parameters are available to be used by an AUv3 host app. AUv3 app host developers can add the ability to control those parameters via MIDI.
    AUv3 Parameter Automation An AUv3 host app developer can choose the ability to be able to record/playback the movements of hosted AUv3 app GUI controls.
    AUv3 State Saving All AUv3 host developers can add the ability to save the parameter states of AUv3 apps hosted in the AUv3 host app project files. AUv3 host app developers can have different names they use to refer to their app's method of saving project files.
    AUv3 Preset Saving This feature specifically refers to the ability of an AUv3 host to save presets only available from within the specific host AUv3 app which are independent of an AUv3 app developers decision to add the ability to have global presets accessible from within their app which would be available from within any AUv3 host app.
  • @InfoCheck

You’ve been working hard :)

Might be wise to hold off for now, as I’ve just been told someone else is already doing a comparison chart on another site. Will look into it and see if we even need to bother now lol

I do like what you’ve been doing though!

• Here the categories for the grids have been organized for better formatting on smaller screens.

Non-Traditional DAWs with no time line or Ableton Live style clip launching cells or MIDI tracks. All of these apps have a mixer, MIDI routing capabilities, can host AUv3 apps including AUv3 MIDI, Link, and can host each other via IAA. They can save setups as user presets. Their sync features vary.

Apps

icon App Name Developer abbreviations
    image apeMatrix by apeSoft 🐒?
    image Audiobus 3 by Audiobus Pty Ltd AB3
    image AUM - Audio Mixer by Kymatica AB AUM

Emoticon meaning
    🔎 link to a post that lists the details of the app
    🕸 link to developer website
    💬 link to developer forum
    ✉️ link to developer support via email or online form

Developer Information

Icon App Store Details Website Contact
    image apeMatrix 🔎 🕸 ✉️
    image Audiobus 3 🔎 🕸 💬
    image AUM 🔎 🕸 💬

Emoticon meaning
    🙂 app has the feature or function
    🚫 app lacks the feature or function
    📄 app has some support for the function and a detailed explanation can be found on the app's page.

In the grid below, I’ve duplicated columns of information to show how a grid comparing multiple apps would display. The text for the features alternates between plain and italic text to distinguish them from each other.

IAA Grid

Support 🙂 📄 🙂 🙂 📄 🙂 🙂 📄 🙂
    State Save 🚫 🙂 🚫 🚫 🙂 🚫 🚫 🙂 🚫

AUv3 Grid

MIDI App 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    MIDI Parameter 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂
    Parameter Automation 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫
    Preset Save 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂 🙂 🚫 🙂

Feature Explanation

Feature Explanation
    IAA An Apple protocol to enable apps to share audio and MIDI when hosted within another app. There are different types of IAA functionality an app can have. Generators output audio, Instruments respond to MIDI and can output audio, Effects receive incoming audio and can transform it and output audio, MIDI Effects same as effects and respond to MIDI. Only one instance of an IAA app can be run at a time.
    IAA State Saving Developers can add Audiobus support to their IAA apps using the free Audiobus SDK in order to be able to be hosted within Audiobus 3. They must also add state savings to their app in order for the state of the parameters in the app to be recalled when an Audiobus 3 preset is loaded which contains the app.
    AUv3 App An app that can be run inside an AUv3 host app. Depending upon the resources available in a setup, you may run multiple AUv3 instances of the same AUv3 app. Examples are AudioLayer, Zeeon, PhaseThree, and FAC Chorus.
    AUv3 Host An app that can run multiple AUv3 apps in their app. Examples are Audiobus 3, GarageBand, Beatmaker 3, and Cubasis 2.
    AUv3 MIDI App Support AUv3 apps which can output and/or receive MIDI input. The AUv3 host app control the routing of the MIDI to and from the AUv3 apps hosted within it. Examples are Rozeta, Riffer, and Autony.
    AUv3 MIDI Parameter AUv3 developers can specify which od their app parameters are available to be used by an AUv3 host app. AUv3 app host developers can add the ability to control those parameters via MIDI.
    AUv3 Parameter Automation An AUv3 host app developer can choose the ability to be able to record/playback the movements of hosted AUv3 app GUI controls.
    AUv3 State Saving All AUv3 host developers can add the ability to save the parameter states of AUv3 apps hosted in the AUv3 host app project files. AUv3 host app developers can have different names they use to refer to their app's method of saving project files.
    AUv3 Preset Saving This feature specifically refers to the ability of an AUv3 host to save presets only available from within the specific host AUv3 app which are independent of an AUv3 app developers decision to add the ability to have global presets accessible from within their app which would be available from within any AUv3 host app.
  • Very impressive, @InfoCheck!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    @InfoCheck

Might be wise to hold off for now, as I’ve just been told someone else is already doing a comparison chart on another site. Will look into it and see if we even need to bother now lol

I will continue to develop these comparison charts as they’re an opportunity for people here to influence and correct the information presented. The unnamed individual creating a comparison chart on another site could also benefit from the forum’s collective wisdom as well. We could certainly include a link to the other person’s site too.

In addition, I think there are a lot of people on the forum and elsewhere who post content related to using iOS music creation apps and adding links to their content would seem to be a good idea as well as it’d seem like a mutually beneficial way to proceed.

Lastly, such comparison charts could be used for other FAQ type purposes too and developing these charts for the DAW apps could translate to those efforts as well.

• @InfoCheck said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    @InfoCheck

I will continue to develop these comparison charts as they’re an opportunity for people here to influence and correct the information presented. The unnamed individual creating a comparison chart on another site could also benefit from the forum’s collective wisdom as well. We could certainly include a link to the other person’s site too.

In addition, I think there are a lot of people on the forum and elsewhere who post content related to using iOS music creation apps and adding links to their content would seem to be a good idea as well as it’d seem like a mutually beneficial way to proceed.

Lastly, such comparison charts could be used for other FAQ type purposes too and developing these charts for the DAW apps could translate to those efforts as well.

You’re doing such a good job, it’s definitely worth carrying on :)

• oh shit...this escalated quickly :o

• Wow... you're delivering such a good work I don't even have anything useful to add to this conversation, besides my thumbs up for motivation! :lol:

• @InfoCheck

Here was some I was thinking of last night, even though you’ve got many of them lol

App name
    Developer
    Developers description of the app
    Website link
    Resource links
    Approx initial app size
    iOS versions
    Last updated
    Suggested best use scenarios
    iPhone version available

Audio recording / playback
    Midi recording / playback
    Audio editing / processing features
    Midi editing / processing features
    Audio Import / Export
    Midi import / export
    Media
    FX
    Midi AU / FX system
    modulation
    Macros / control
    Automation
    Transport control
    Timeline type & features
    Arpeggiator / chords / Note input
    Sound generators
    Sound / sample players
    Sampling
    Mixer
    External routings
    IAPs

iOS communication protocols
    File types supported
    Rates and resolutions
    Latency / background audio etc

• edited December 2018

Here's an outline of the DAW feature Grids.
    The number of features per grid is kept short to enable viewing them on small acreens.

Found in App Store Description

This section will be information about the App Store listings and not a grid.

1. App size
    2. iOS versions supported
    3. Update History
    4. IAP pricing
    5. Developer's description of the app
    6. Developer Contact Info.
    7. Reviews
    8. Other apps by the developer

App Basics

This section will not be a grid but an overview of each DAW.

1. App name
    2. Developer
    3. Devices supported
    4. iOS versions supported
    5. Short Description
    6. Website link
    7. Contact Info
    8. App Trial

DAW App Feature Comparison Grids

The apps will be listed as columns to the right of the numbered features. The information entered into the grids will be emoticons 🙂 (app has the feature), 🚫 (app doesn't have the feature), or 📄(link to a detailed explanation). Where appropriate numbers or other emoticons will be used to allow up to 9-10 DAW apps to be compared to each other. As needed, a description of what the emoticons mean plus a detailed description of what the features and functions are will accompany each conparison grid.

Tutorial/Support

1. manual built-in
    2. pdf
    3. online
    4. developer videos
    5. user videos

iOS Support

1. Background Audio
    2. Latency Settings
    3. Files App
    4. iCloud
    5. Open In
    6. Subscription
    7. Wi-Fi File Transfer

IAP

1. Soundpacks
    2. Preset Banks
    3. Add App features
    4. Unlock for Full Use
    5. Remove Ads

Protocol Support

1. Link Sync
    2. Link Transport
    3. Audiobus 3
    4. IAA
    5. IAA Host Sync

AUv3

AUv3 Audio Support

1. Audio out
    2. Audio/MIDI out e.g. Beathawk
    3. Audio Effects
    4. Audio/MIDI Effects e.g FAC Envolver

AUv3 MIDI support

1. MIDI out
    2. MIDI effects
    3. Route MIDI
    4. MIDI Automate Parameters
    5. Record GUI control movements

AUv3 Other Features

1. Save Host Specific AUv3 Presets
    2. Record/Play GUI control movements
    3. Size of GUI

Tracks

Ableton Live Style Clip Launch/Patterns

1. Audio Clip Launch
    2. MIDI Clip Launch
    3. Automation Clip Launch
    4. Sequence Clips into a song
    5. Convert/Record Clips to Time Line Tracks

Time Line Types/Number

1. Audio
    2. MIDI
    3. Automation
    4. Randomize
    5. Set Loop Rec/Play Markers
    6. Auto Copy regions e.g. GB
    7. Takes/Overdub

Group/Send/Bus

1. Bus
    2. Send to FX chain
    3. Group Tracks

Piano Roll

Scale Drum Maps

1. map to scale
    2. restrict to scale
    3. map drum to notes

Piano Roll Grid

1. Quantization
    2. Snap to Grid
    3. Off Grid

Piano Roll Edit

1. join
    2. split
    3. select
    4. scale
    5. chords
    6. drum

Piano Roll Automation

1. link to notes
    2. not linked to notes
    3. bus/group
    4. master track
    5. AUv3

Record

1. Metronome
    2. IAA Host Sync
    3. Link Sync
    4. AUv3 Host Sync
    5. MIDI Clock Sync Master/slave
    6. Count-In
    7. Auto Record Gate Threshold

Import/Export

Project I/O

1. Ableton Live Set
    2. Other OS Version
    3. Audio Stems
    4. Audio Mixdown
    5. MIDI Stems
    6. MIDI Mixdown
    7. Include Samples

Audio Import/Export Formats bit depth and sample rate

1. wav
    2. aiff
    3. aiff loop markers
    4. flac
    5. mp3
    6. mp4

External USB I/O Support

1. input
    2. output
    3. return
    4. bit depth
    5. sample rate
    6. latency

Built-In Controls

MIDI Control DAW

1. MIDI Learn
    2. Manual MIDI Map
    3. MIDI Map Presets
    4. Program Change
    5. Bank Change

Built-In Keyboard

1. velocity
    2. mod wheel
    3. pitch wheel
    4. scale
    5. MIDI CC
    6. MPE
    7. Adjust Size
    8. Adjust Number

Arp Support

1. Notes
    2. Chords
    3. Up/Down/Rnd
    4. User Sequence
    5. Number of Octaves
    6. Within Scale
    7. Route Arp MIDI output

Built-In Pads

1. velocity
    2. mod wheel
    3. pitch wheel
    4. scale
    5. MIDI CC
    6. MPE

XY Pads

1. number of pads
    2. Assign CC
    3. Assign Notes
    4. Assign Arp
    5. Mute Groups

Built-In Instruments

Sample Instrument Formats

1. SF2
    2. SFZ
    3. EXS24
    4. REX
    5. Acidize
    6. Apple Loops
    7. Sample Banks
    8. Wavetable

Built-In Synths

1. Type
    2. Filters
    3. Modulation Routings
    4. Presets

MIDI

MIDI I/O

1. PC
    2. BC
    3. single track
    4. multi track
    5. note only
    6. MPE
    7. MIDI CC resolution

MIDI Core Ports and Virtual MIDI Ports (VMP)

1. MIDI USB
    2. Built-In VMP
    3. Connect to other app's VMP

MIDI Route

1. Filter Out Channels
    2. Filter Out Notes
    3. Filter Out CC
    4. Set Note Range
    5. Set CC Range
    6. Single to Multi
    7. Multi to Single
    8. MPE